**Presidential Debate Feedback Thread**

Bobcat1

25 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

If trump do well to decent in this debate. ( as in showing restraint from stupid negative headlines)I’m back 50/50. ( Trump simply needs to just stay away from Kamala black/Indian debate. )  He can’t win there at all. Show independents something new.

He needs to act like a President and he has a chance at doing okay... or at least not driving anybody else away.

If he comes out with the name-calling and identity politics, he's gonna lose.  I think it's that simple.  I don't necessarily think that he can turn things around with a good debate performance, but he can definitely hurt himself with a bad one.  

She needs to come off as not completely lost on the subjects and she'll be fine. There's risk for her, too, but I don't think she's got as much to lose as Trump does.  

The question is.... "Can Trump pretend that he's not Trump for an hour and a half?"

49 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

If trump do well to decent in this debate. ( as in showing restraint from stupid negative headlines)I’m back 50/50. ( Trump simply needs to just stay away from Kamala black/Indian debate. )  He can’t win there at all. Show independents something new.

POLL: 14-Point Shift Among Independents Toward Trump.  I think people are getting the message!

This is the hidden content, please