• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou

• I can see that being an issue, but they also seem to be the type of team where they plug in new players, rinse, and repeat.  As long as there isn't a massive dropoff from last year talent-wise then i stand by my statement.
    • They did lose 8 starters on the defensive side.
    • So @RaiderGirl22 thinks Lumberton will blowout BC soon. Me thinks she's looney tunes 🤷🏾‍♂️
    • here's the deal for me: hitchcock is really good.  super fast, athletic, talented. that being said, I think Hitchcock compares well to HF, Silsbee, Jasper, and WOS, and would compete for 1st or 2nd in our district (I know they beat HF, but I think those two teams are fairly even). That's an impressive thing to be able to say about a 3A school.   but Bellville is GOOD.  they proved me wrong last year.  and they went through our district like we were scrubs.  Beat WOS 49-7.  Beat Silsbee 61-7.  Beat Jasper 35-7.  Unless Bellville dropped off a whole lot from last year I just don't see this being a close game.  I don't expect 61-7, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if Bellville wins by 25-30 points.  And I'll be happy to come on here and admit if I'm wrong.  In fact, I hope I'm wrong.  
    • Soulja, I disagree with you a little bit.  #1 should be getting all of the carries (at least 15) out of the backfield, nobody else.  It's not even close.  That kid is explosive and runs with aggression.  QB has to trust that #5 can beat anyone in single coverage and I think he can.  Get him the ball.