**Presidential Debate Feedback Thread**

Bobcat1

16 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Trump wants government mandated funding for IVF treatments (his views might change next week) Thoughts

This is the hidden content, please

Is this the best you have, that’s your biggest complaint against Trump?  Why don’t you give us your thoughts on the border, why are we seeing in the news towns that are being overrun with crime and financial burden.

You are complaining about insignificant policy because it’s about Trump but can somehow ignore the terrible policies in place by your party and the documented lies that your candidate is pushing when we all know she will drop the moderate act if elected and go right back to who she has been her entire political career.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Is this the best you have, that’s your biggest complaint against Trump?  Why don’t you give us your thoughts on the border, why are we seeing in the news towns that are being overrun with crime and financial burden.

You are complaining about insignificant policy because it’s about Trump but can somehow ignore the terrible policies in place by your party and the documented lies that your candidate is pushing when we all know she will drop the moderate act if elected and go right back to who she has been her entire political career.

This is not my biggest complaint. I asked a question about IVF treatments. Vance says something different from Trump. How do you feel about it

16 hours ago, UT alum said:

Hey, guess what? Trump said from his own mouth today that there would be no third debate. Bock, bock, bock.

If she did so well on the debate, why would she want another?  There is a reason she wants the debate, she feels she needs it to improve her numbers. 

The Trump being scared thing is laughable considering the interviews he has willingly accepted to do......He constantly goes into enemy territory.  He showed up at the Black reporters thing and was totally disrespected.....and anyone with an ounce of common sense was not surprised. 

I think Trump will use her willingness to want a debate to do it on his terms and do it on Fox. I don't see how anyone can say that's not fair considering he has agreed to 3 different networks in the past.  The question is, how bad does she want the debate? 

57 minutes ago, Reagan said:

An affidavit is sign under penalty of perjury.  Pretty powerful stuff!

So, many people provided damning evidence against Trump under penalty of perjury. Election workers everywhere take oaths under penalty of perjury. Pretty powerful stuff, but MAGA heads think they all lied. Cognitive dissonance defined.

41 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

If she did so well on the debate, why would she want another?  There is a reason she wants the debate, she feels she needs it to improve her numbers. 

The Trump being scared thing is laughable considering the interviews he has willingly accepted to do......He constantly goes into enemy territory.  He showed up at the Black reporters thing and was totally disrespected.....and anyone with an ounce of common sense was not surprised. 

I think Trump will use her willingness to want a debate to do it on his terms and do it on Fox. I don't see how anyone can say that's not fair considering he has agreed to 3 different networks in the past.  The question is, how bad does she want the debate? 

How many champs decline a rematch?

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

This is not my biggest complaint. I asked a question about IVF treatments. Vance says something different from Trump. How do you feel about it

I don’t care, funding IVF treatments is about 150 on my list of 100 important issues.

How has Harris done on handling the border, and if you say very well, list the policies she pushed while the was put in charge of securing it.

Answer a question for a change.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

How many champs decline a rematch?

Stay tuned - If she is the Champ, why not debate in unfriendly network like Trump has done?

It is all strategy.  I think he is trying to negotiate a debate on Fox News.  (if true and he gets it, he will have to have a stellar performance)

I find it amusing how people think trump is dumb and just has blindly went through life becoming a billionaire.  (not directed at you unless that last statement describes you)   

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

So, many people provided damning evidence against Trump under penalty of perjury. Election workers everywhere take oaths under penalty of perjury. Pretty powerful stuff, but MAGA heads think they all lied. Cognitive dissonance defined.

Poor Trump supporters

This is the hidden content, please

image.png.9e28091b29f10c981cca220b743e6df1.png

This is why Harris wants another debate.....I posted the above numbers August 27th......same 539 polls AFTER the debate  Penn - Harris Gap .05, Wisc. - Harris gap 2.6, Arizona Trump Gap 1.0, Georgia Trump Gap .8, Nevada DEAD even........

While polls may not be accurate, they show a trend......and even after the debate, Trump is increasing and Harris is decreasing...... 

1 hour ago, thetragichippy said:

Stay tuned - If she is the Champ, why not debate in unfriendly network like Trump has done?

It is all strategy.  I think he is trying to negotiate a debate on Fox News.  (if true and he gets it, he will have to have a stellar performance)

I find it amusing how people think trump is dumb and just has blindly went through life becoming a billionaire.  (not directed at you unless that last statement describes you)   

I’ll lay 3-1 she debates him on FOX, with an audience, and will spank his fat fanny worse than last time. He’ll probably wind up chickening out regardless, in which case the bet is off.

39 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I’ll lay 3-1 she debates him on FOX, with an audience, and will spank his fat fanny worse than last time. He’ll probably wind up chickening out regardless, in which case the bet is off.

She’ll get killed if someone actually fact checks her, and she won’t be able to improvise if questioned, beyond her dimwit capabilities.