**Presidential Debate Feedback Thread**

Bobcat1

If you guys think the BIPARTISAN border bill was killed for any reason other than this election, I have some oceanfront property in Evadale for you.  And if the shoe was on the other foot, the Dems would have done EXACTLY the same thing.  The problem with politics is the ME will always be more important than the WE.  I’m sure there are exceptions to that but very few.  And neither of the choices at the top of the ballot in November would remotely be exceptions to that rule. 

As for another debate, I don’t know why Trump would think he’s in a position of power to negotiate.  He needs it far more than she does at this point, in my opinion.  However, while he is certainly not nearly as bad as Biden, I’m not sure Trump has the ability to perform at a high level against someone competent in a debate at this point. He’s obviously always been tough to keep on script and now you could see him struggling to organize his thoughts.  Honestly though, the way NO ONE gives any serious plans or ideas EVER in these debates (easier just to brag/lie about their records and, more often, criticize the other candidate), it’s crazy to me to base your vote off a debate.  Especially when in the amount of time you spend sitting there watching them prevaricate, you could research their actual records.  

21 hours ago, TxHoops said:

If you guys think the BIPARTISAN border bill was killed for any reason other than this election, I have some oceanfront property in Evadale for you.  And if the shoe was on the other foot, the Dems would have done EXACTLY the same thing.  The problem with politics is the ME will always be more important than the WE.  I’m sure there are exceptions to that but very few.  And neither of the choices at the top of the ballot in November would remotely be exceptions to that rule. 

As for another debate, I don’t know why Trump would think he’s in a position of power to negotiate.  He needs it far more than she does at this point, in my opinion.  However, while he is certainly not nearly as bad as Biden, I’m not sure Trump has the ability to perform at a high level against someone competent in a debate at this point. He’s obviously always been tough to keep on script and now you could see him struggling to organize his thoughts.  Honestly though, the way NO ONE gives any serious plans or ideas EVER in these debates (easier just to brag/lie about their records and, more often, criticize the other candidate), it’s crazy to me to base your vote off a debate.  Especially when in the amount of time you spend sitting there watching them prevaricate, you could research their actual records.  

If I were Trump, I wouldn't want to debate again either.  His stlye of debating does not match up well against Harris' style - She made him look disgruntled and almost foolish. She came in prepared, he came in thinking he could bull doze her like he did Biden.  

1 hour ago, Bobcat1 said:

If I were Trump, I wouldn't want to debate again either.  His stlye of debating does not match up well against Harris' style - She made him look disgruntled and almost foolish. She came in prepared, he came in thinking he could bull doze her like he did Biden.  

This. 

Trump didn’t look good in the first debate…. Biden just look 100x worse. 

“Our numbers on the _______ were the best in history. We’ve never seen more beautiful numbers.  Everybody knows that I’m the best president on the _________, ever” isn’t a strategy. 

“She’s the worst vice president, ever!” Really? Dan Quayle couldn’t spell “potato.”

2 hours ago, Bobcat1 said:

Well, it was rigged against him, but I go with the prize fighter (Kamala) who just lost wanting a rematch. If you really want another debate so bad, why aren’t you upset about Kamala dodging unscripted interviews?

21 hours ago, Reagan said:

ABC Moderator Linsey Davis Admits: ‘Fact-checking’ Was Only Planned for Trump!  This is called the sisterhood of the sorority sisters!

This is the hidden content, please

@Big girl  @UT alum

Breitbart is not a legitimate source of accurate information. It is a propaganda mouthpiece for authoritarianism.

17 minutes ago, baddog said:

Well, it was rigged against him, but I go with the prize fighter (Kamala) who just lost wanting a rematch. If you really want another debate so bad, why aren’t you upset about Kamala dodging unscripted interviews?

Because she lost the debate she wants to have another debate? 

2 hours ago, Bobcat1 said:

He doesn’t need anyone to make him look disgruntled or foolish. All he has to do is speak.

15 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

Because she lost the debate she wants to have another debate? 

Isn’t that what I just said? I think Trump should debate her again….. tomorrow. No preparation time, no biased moderators, no hearing aids, just straight forward questions. You know how she would do without help. 

15 minutes ago, baddog said:

Isn’t that what I just said? I think Trump should debate her again….. tomorrow. No preparation time, no biased moderators, no hearing aids, just straight forward questions. You know how she would do without help. 

I'm not sure what you said which is why I asked you to clarify. I'm a little confused because you support Trump and after debating Biden this summer Trump immediately asked for another debate which would mean by your logic he lost and IMO that wasn't the case. 

36 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

I'm not sure what you said which is why I asked you to clarify. I'm a little confused because you support Trump and after debating Biden this summer Trump immediately asked for another debate which would mean by your logic he lost and IMO that wasn't the case. 

The reason Trump challenged Biden to a second debate was for a” no holds barred “ type event with no moderators. Harris would want it in the same biased platform. I don’t blame Trump at all. He never gets a fair shake but you don’t care. 

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

The reason Trump challenged Biden to a second debate was for a” no holds barred “ type event with no moderators. Harris would want it in the same biased platform. I don’t blame Trump at all. He never gets a fair shake but you don’t care. 

Have some self respect man. Trump doesn’t even know you exist why on earth are you constantly defending for him 

He’s not gonna reply to your DMs!

13 minutes ago, baddog said:

Trump also stated "Anywhere, anytime, anyplace".  Now that isn't true against Harris because his style of debate does not match up well against Harris.