**Presidential Debate Feedback Thread**

Bobcat1

7 minutes ago, baddog said:

I think I more than clarified my stance. There you go trying to muddy it up. 

Anywhere, anytime, anyplace - unless I lose...The amount of excuses and leeway you give Trump vs. what you give any other politician is astonishing. 

It's ok to admit he lost - Liberals admitted Biden lost and they lived to tell about it.

No MAGA is going to get you because you thought he did poorly.  

3 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

Anywhere, anytime, anyplace - unless I lose...The amount of excuses and leeway you give Trump vs. what you give any other politician is astonishing. 

It's ok to admit he lost - Liberals admitted Biden lost and they lived to tell about it.

I am still leaning towards voting for Trump.

Trump lost that debate with Harris. There is no arguing that point. Anyone thinking otherwise is delusional.

9 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

What you call excuses is facts. I know facts are speed bumps for liberals. Done with this topic.  

Maga….. is that the divisive word for the day?

4 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Trump lost that debate with Harris. There is no arguing that point. Anyone thinking otherwise is delusional.

My whole thought process is that MAGA needs to be beaten so soundly that they can no longer control the conversations inside the Republican Party. We don’t need to nominate trump’s heir apparent (Trump 2.0) in 2028.  

If not voting at all helps get that point across, I’ll stay home. 

My prediction is that Kamala beats Trump even more soundly in the general. We were 73-81 (millions) last time, if my memory is correct.  I expect trump to turn out even fewer votes in 2024. 

And if our strategy continues to be “there’s no way we can win the general, we just have to focus on red states and swing states, we won’t ever win again…. Hopefully not, because I don’t know how many more of those “wins” the populace will stand for. 

2 minutes ago, baddog said:

What you call excuses is facts. I know facts are speed bumps for liberals. Done with this topic.  

Maga….. is that the divisive word for the day?

The only fact was the quote you gave that Trump wanted a no holdbarr debate.  

Which would be perfect for his personality and debate style - No rules, just chaos. 

The claim that she had the questions is somewhat funny.  Gee, she knew they were going to ask her about the economy, the border, abortion, her race, etc.  Guess what?  So did I and I promise I didn’t have the questions. He came in thoroughly unprepared and it showed.  That said, obviously the moderators were predictably biased. All in all, AAW’s post below pretty much sums it up for me.  I don’t know if he should debate her again or not.   If it will be more of the same, absolutely not.  I lean toward not giving her another “bump” from a second debate.  I would expect he would be trending up after the recent attempt anyway. 

On 9/16/2024 at 11:44 AM, AggiesAreWe said:

52 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

The claim that she had the questions is somewhat funny.  Gee, she knew they were going to ask her about the economy, the border, abortion, her race, etc.  Guess what?  So did I and I promise I didn’t have the questions. He came in thoroughly unprepared and it showed.  That said, obviously the moderators were predictably biased. All in all, AAW’s post below pretty much sums it up for me.  I don’t know if he should debate her again or not.   If it will be more of the same, absolutely not.  I lean toward not giving her another “bump” from a second debate.  I would expect he would be trending up after the recent attempt anyway. 

Dude.... Trump was doing okay after the debate with Biden, then got a huge boost after the failed assassination in Pennsylvania.  Biden drops out, Kamala gets the nod, Trump gets shelled in his first debate against Kamala.  What could possibly give him a much-needed bump in the polls?  I'll give you a hint... it worked a couple of months ago.  

I call Shenanigans. 

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Dude.... Trump was doing okay after the debate with Biden, then got a huge boost after the failed assassination in Pennsylvania.  Biden drops out, Kamala gets the nod, Trump gets shelled in his first debate against Kamala.  What could possibly give him a much-needed bump in the polls?  I'll give you a hint... it worked a couple of months ago.  

I call Shenanigans. 

I don’t know if I would go that far.  I also don’t think it’s a deep state conspiracy to off him.  To blame it on the dems is no more or less fair than to blame Charlottesville on the GOP.  There are a lot of nut jobs in this country and they seem to be multiplying at a high frequency. 

23 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I don’t know if I would go that far.  I also don’t think it’s a deep state conspiracy to off him.  To blame it on the dems is no more or less fair than to blame Charlottesville on the GOP.  There are a lot of nut jobs in this country and they seem to be multiplying at a high frequency. 

Who knows who is behind it exactly?  At least this one is alive for now. Time will tell. I sure didn’t like Hillary’s statement the day after this attempt. 

ABC News Hits the Panic Button After Sworn Statement Proving the Debate Was Rigged, David Muir Does Damage Control!

This is the hidden content, please

ABC’s ‘World News Tonight’ Ratings Tank After Hosts’ “One-Sided” Moderating of the Harris-Trump Debate!

This is the hidden content, please