**Presidential Debate Feedback Thread**

Bobcat1

Hey, my economic growth will be from a $6500 child tax credit. My children are grown. But hey, to all the child bearing aged groups, all prices will stay the same or rise, and I feel for people who can’t afford formula now. That’s not an economy changing policy for everyone. It’s not worth much anyway. She has said Bidenomics is working….why change it? She has also said the border is secure…..why get tough on it. She has offered nothing. 

3 minutes ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

It’s been 8 years.. and trump really just said “2 more weeks” for his healthcare plan. 

There is no plan. Never was, never will be.

You guys gotta stop falling for this stuff.

If u believe any politician u gotta stop falling for it. There is one you believe?

21 minutes ago, baddog said:

Hey, my economic growth will be from a $6500 child tax credit. My children are grown. But hey, to all the child bearing aged groups, all prices will stay the same or rise, and I feel for people who can’t afford formula now. That’s not an economy changing policy for everyone. It’s not worth much anyway. She has said Bidenomics is working….why change it? She has also said the border is secure…..why get tough on it. She has offered nothing. 

They are eating cats and dogs. He blew it

9 minutes ago, Big girl said:

They are eating cats and dogs. He blew it

I really don’t know. Do you? It wouldn’t surprise me. Vietnamese were eating dogs in Port Arthur, and that’s a fact. Cops said there was no law against it. 
No retort to my post. Stop quoting me if you respond to nothing I say.

4 minutes ago, baddog said:

I really don’t know. Do you? It wouldn’t surprise me. Vietnamese were eating dogs in Port Arthur, and that’s a fact. Cops said there was no law against it. 
No retort to my post. Stop quoting me if you respond to nothing I say.

There is not any evidence to support that. He suffered a devastating loss

Could you see the sincerity in Kamala’s facial expressions when asked about Israel? Lying through her teeth. Her and Biden cancelled the sanctions against Iran, who is very close to a nuke, and they used that money to fund their terrorist scumbags Hamas and Hezbollah. Look what happened to Israel. Her expression when Trump said the Ukrainian war wouldn’t have happened if he would have been President was simply priceless.

Trump has policies he can run on. What in the heck did she offer? Nothing but railroading Trump

8 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Read on an update where women were bleeding out in parking lots. according to Harris.

There were instances in which women who were suffering a miscarriage were denied treatment because the doctors feared the repercussions due to the abortion ban

3 minutes ago, baddog said:

Could you see the sincerity in Kamala’s facial expressions when asked about Israel? Lying through her teeth. Her and Biden cancelled the sanctions against Iran, who is very close to a nuke, and they used that money to fund their terrorist scumbags Hamas and Hezbollah. Look what happened to Israel. Her expression when Trump said the Ukrainian war wouldn’t have happened if he would have been President was simply priceless.

Trump has policies he can run on. What in the heck did she offer? Nothing but railroading Trump

Trump made a fool out of himself

12 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

What’s sad is there are so many folks that make their decision based on the debates, when both have a record.

I believe they call themselves moderates.

Closing remarks said it all. She talked about us and our country. All he could talk about was her. She ran him through a chipper saw.

18 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

What’s sad is there are so many folks that make their decision based on the debates, when both have a record.

I believe they call themselves moderates.

Trump had a $8 trillion deficit his first time around. 
What do you think will get in a second term? You never answered that. I tagged you, twice.

Don’t be mad your idol got spanked 

2 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Closing remarks said it all. She talked about us and our country. All he could talk about was her. She ran him through a chipper saw.

She knows she can dupe folks with her words, not her actions, or inaction if we’re talking about the border.

There are some of us that actually require results.

1 minute ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

Trump had a $8 trillion deficit his first time around. 
What do you think will get in a second term? You never answered that. I tagged you, twice.

Don’t be mad your idol got spanked 

You’re one of those easily swayed moderates, aren’t you?

Be sure to point out that half of the 8 trillion was on covid.

You always seem to leave that out.