**Presidential Debate Feedback Thread**

Bobcat1

20 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

You’re one of those easily swayed moderates, aren’t you?

Be sure to point out that half of the 8 trillion was on covid.

You always seem to leave that out.

Again for the 4th time - Trump had a $8 trillion deficit his first time around. 
What do you think will get in a second term? 

You graduated with honors from Trump University. I believe in you. Use brain and get back to me when you can.  

8 minutes ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

Again for the 4th time - Trump had a $8 trillion deficit his first time around. 
What do you think will get in a second term? 

You graduated with honors from Trump University. I believe in you. Use brain and get back to me when you can.  

lol, another third grade moderate post.

24 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

👍

Exactly and from a moderate perspective.

This went as good as Kamala could hope for. 
Trump set his expectations(too high) on a clear beat down of Harris . That did not happen tonight. Debates do matter to folks still undecided waiting on either to win their vote. And I don’t see how anyone who’s undecided watch the debate and moved closer to trump. 

For reason I care not to explain I don’t necessarily like Kamala and have been waiting for Trump to show me something different. He beat Joe and I went fully trump.(between the two). Know I’m leaning more Kamala. 

Trump should beg for another debate and take it even if it’s hosted by Hillary. Trump is too powerful and rich to not have smart enough people around him who can help win this for him. He just have to come to reality that he’s not the smartest guy in the room always.

50 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Exactly and from a moderate perspective.

This went as good as Kamala could hope for. 
Trump set his expectations(too high) on a clear beat down of Harris . That did not happen tonight. Debates do matter to folks still undecided waiting on either to win their vote. And I don’t see how anyone who’s undecided watch the debate and moved closer to trump. 

For reason I care not to explain I don’t necessarily like Kamala and have been waiting for Trump to show me something different. He beat Joe and I went fully trump.(between the two). Know I’m leaning more Kamala. 

Trump should beg for another debate and take it even if it’s hosted by Hillary. Trump is too powerful and rich to not have smart enough people around him who can help win this for him. He just have to come to reality that he’s not the smartest guy in the room always.

Forget about personalities.  Study the policies of both.  Trump has his policies you can study, being President before.  And She's attached to biden at the hip concerning policies.  The policies is what does the damage -- not the rhetoric!  

BOOM!!  

This may have just won the entire debate!

BTW -- Did ABC think that she was not women enough to win this debate by herself that they had to help her?!  That's clearly what was going on.  And another thing, did they give her the questions?

Here’s why she agreed to muted mics. If they were hot, we might have overheard her being fed what to say. Both debaters should be screened for electronic devices. Very easy to detect and democrats are always scripted. Haven’t seen one yet without notes or teleprompters. 

This is the hidden content, please

5 hours ago, Big girl said:

There were instances in which women who were suffering a miscarriage were denied treatment because the doctors feared the repercussions due to the abortion ban

BS. Most women have “natural” miscarriages at home……and you call yourself a nurse? Most do not require surgery. Stop using one example as the norm even though that’s all you are good at posting.

This is the hidden content, please

It’s funny how people see the outcomes so differently… Reagan thinks Trump “exposed” her by saying “she’s the worst vice president EVER.” He’ll be posting tweets later “proving” that Trump is leading 65-35 in the popular vote and predicting a 400 point electoral college victory for Trump. 

My opinion was that she stood in the pocket and picked him apart… she did better than I expected, and he undoubtedly didn’t gain any new votes. There’s just not a lot positive that can be taken from his performance. He offered more anger, division, and rage-and she offers an alternative.  He looked like he couldn’t be bothered to do any prep besides scrolling headlines on Truth Social. 

9 hours ago, UT alum said:

Closing remarks said it all. She talked about us and our country. All he could talk about was her. She ran him through a chipper saw.

She is the VP not the President, and she has limited power. That is  stupid question. She triggered him and he .never recovered. He started talking about crowd sizes, people eating dogs and cats, how he can stop the War in Ukraine as President elect. He admitted to negotiating with a terrorist organization, and releasing Taliban members from jail. He starting rambling, and clearly has a meltdown, and I enjoyed every second of it.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

It’s funny how people see the outcomes so differently… Reagan thinks Trump “exposed” her by saying “she’s the worst vice president EVER.” He’ll be posting tweets later “proving” that Trump is leading 65-35 in the popular vote and predicting a 400 point electoral college victory for Trump. 

My opinion was that she stood in the pocket and picked him apart… she did better than I expected, and he undoubtedly didn’t gain any new votes. There’s just not a lot positive that can be taken from his performance. He offered more anger, division, and rage-and she offers an alternative.  He looked like he couldn’t be bothered to do any prep besides scrolling headlines on Truth Social. 

I agree.

9 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

She knows she can dupe folks with her words, not her actions, or inaction if we’re talking about the border.

There are some of us that actually require results.

Trump's comments lacked substance. He suffered a devastating loss, and you know it

7 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Just finished watching the debate. (taped it because I watched baseball last night).

Harris won the debate.

Not sure what that means going forward with the election, but she did better than Trump last night. She was more prepared.

I watched with the wife. She asked me what I thought - I said Harris won, but the bar was already so low with Trump it’s not much of a win. She gets wiped against a normal republican like Romney or McCain a few elections ago

Trump started off decent then became unhinged talking about crowd sizes, eating cats and dogs, etc. dude just cant help himself. I think most people are tired of it.