**Presidential Debate Feedback Thread**

Bobcat1

7 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Exactly and from a moderate perspective.

This went as good as Kamala could hope for. 
Trump set his expectations(too high) on a clear beat down of Harris . That did not happen tonight. Debates do matter to folks still undecided waiting on either to win their vote. And I don’t see how anyone who’s undecided watch the debate and moved closer to trump. 

For reason I care not to explain I don’t necessarily like Kamala and have been waiting for Trump to show me something different. He beat Joe and I went fully trump.(between the two). Know I’m leaning more Kamala. 

Trump should beg for another debate and take it even if it’s hosted by Hillary. Trump is too powerful and rich to not have smart enough people around him who can help win this for him. He just have to come to reality that he’s not the smartest guy in the room always.

I didn’t watch the debate.  And I didn’t need to.  We have 4 years of trump and we have many years of Kamala in the political world on different levels as evidence. 
Since you’re more level headed let me ask you. Do you really have confidence in Kamala when it comes to the border(which she is in charge of as we speak)?  As a business owner if someone is continually/consistently doing a bad job and costing me money they get fired and they definitely don’t get hired back. But her failure is on a grand scale and has cost Americans more than just money.

Trump had some success with the border and at least tried but he had to deal with congress. 
this should be bipartisan issue on the side of American citizens and its not …..due to her party. 

so do you have confidence in her/party already proven failure?

I am a HARD “no” vote for Kamala.  I’m pro life and so it’s hard for me to vote for the GOP but I know if I wasn’t so convicted on the abortion issue it s easy to see what party not to vote for given the last 4 years

we all lock our doors for reason.

I purposely avoided media/internet after the debate, more wanting to gauge the reactions of people who are interested... other than the Reagan-minded (he cleaned the floor with her!) perspectives, I found a few interesting points.  Obviously Kamala voters were claiming a decisive win.. I felt like she won handily.  Most reasonable people that I know were giving the nod to Kamala.  Most of the "well, you have two choices come November and it's and easy Trump choice for me" posters were eerily quiet.  

The headlines on Drudge this morning were "Trump Demands ABC Be Shut Down for Daring to Fact Check Debate" because he actually said it this morning on Fox. 

This is the hidden content, please

"The Night Trump Lost It All" and "The End" were other headlines with accompanying stories.  I can't remember hearing of an election cycle where a candidate basically won the election with the first debate, then lost it with the second.... but that kinda seems like what we're seeing.  

It was a bad night for Trump, no doubt.  I guess the question is "how bad is it going to hurt?"

11 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I purposely avoided media/internet after the debate, more wanting to gauge the reactions of people who are interested... other than the Reagan-minded (he cleaned the floor with her!) perspectives, I found a few interesting points.  Obviously Kamala voters were claiming a decisive win.. I felt like she won handily.  Most reasonable people that I know were giving the nod to Kamala.  Most of the "well, you have two choices come November and it's and easy Trump choice for me" posters were eerily quiet.  

The headlines on Drudge this morning were "Trump Demands ABC Be Shut Down for Daring to Fact Check Debate" because he actually said it this morning on Fox. 

"The Night Trump Lost It All" and "The End" were other headlines with accompanying stories.  I can't remember hearing of an election cycle where a candidate basically won the election with the first debate, then lost it with the second.... but that kinda seems like what we're seeing.  

It was a bad night for Trump, no doubt.  I guess the question is "how bad is it going to hurt?"

We’ll know in November, you keep wringing those hands until then, lol.

Serious question for the Trump supporters - you guys still think it’s acceptable for trump to lie about the 2020 election being stolen, and the January 6 attempted coup wasn’t that big of a deal?

id imagine you guys would be rioting if Biden/kamala tried the same in 2025 (if she loses), while claiming presidential immunity 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

It was not a good night for Trump. He made some good points, the best one IMO, "leave right now, go wake up Joe at 4pm and close the border, you don't need Congress, you have the power, but your not going to do it"

I think Harris team agreed to another debate right after, so he may have one more chance.  This was not a critical blow for Trump, but I don't think he won over any new voters. 

16 minutes ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

Serious question for the Trump supporters - you guys still think it’s acceptable for trump to lie about the 2020 election being stolen, and the January 6 attempted coup wasn’t that big of a deal?

Serious answer......he does not think it was a lie, and I think there were some issues that swung in Bidens favor......the entire media, 52 CIA agents covering up the Hunter laptop is one. 

In America, that 1st amendment thing is real. He can state what he wants and it's up to the people to decide if it is true or false. 

The Jan 6th was not a coup, it was a riot. It was theater played, and played pretty good, by the Democrats.

9 hours ago, Reagan said:

Forget about personalities.  Study the policies of both.  Trump has his policies you can study, being President before.  And She's attached to biden at the hip concerning policies.  The policies is what does the damage -- not the rhetoric!  

He definitely didn't articulate them. He was more concerned with people eating cats and dogs, performing sex changes on trans who are in jail. He said something about 2 pipelines which was incoherent. He never gave a reason for getting Congressmen to stall on what was initially a bipartisan border deal. He was more concerned with defending his crowd sizes. He suffered a devastating loss

1 minute ago, Big girl said:

He definitely didn't articulate them. He was more concerned with people eating cats and dogs, performing sex changes on trans who are in jail. He said something about 2 pipelines which was incoherent. He never gave a reason for getting Congressmen to stall on what was initially a bipartisan border deal. He was more concerned with defending his crowd sizes. He suffered a devastating loss

Trump lost the debate, but it's not devastating.

Both sides are sooooooo over dramatic.

18 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

If trump do well to decent in this debate. ( as in showing restraint from stupid negative headlines)I’m back 50/50. ( Trump simply needs to just stay away from Kamala black/Indian debate. )  He can’t win there at all. Show independents something new.

How do you think he performed?

7 hours ago, baddog said:

BS. Most women have “natural” miscarriages at home……and you call yourself a nurse? Most do not require surgery. Stop using one example as the norm even though that’s all you are good at posting.

B.S. Miscarriages are called spontaneous abortions. That's why doctor's were hesitant to treat women who were having them. What about the ones that do require surgery, don't they deserve treatment?

7 hours ago, baddog said:

Here’s why she agreed to muted mics. If they were hot, we might have overheard her being fed what to say. Both debaters should be screened for electronic devices. Very easy to detect and democrats are always scripted. Haven’t seen one yet without notes or teleprompters. 

She didn't want the mics muted, Trump did

1 minute ago, Big girl said:

B.S. Miscarriages are called spontaneous abortions. That's why doctor's were hesitant to treat women who were having them. What about the ones that do require surgery, don't they deserve treatment?

Of course you didn’t read the article.

31 minutes ago, Big girl said:

How?

For being an empty vessel.  Showed how she complains about everything she had 3 years to solve.

How did you like all her lies that the moderators never challenged her on.  It was a one sided debate.  Why did ABC think they had to help her?

She would not ever say how she would “fix” what she broke!

4 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Spontaneous abortions….wow….simply wow.

What is spontaneous abortion layman's terms?

(Miscarriage; Pregnancy Loss)

Approximately 10 to 15% of confirmed pregnancies spontaneously abort, and over 80% of spontaneous abortions occur in the first trimester (1). Fetal death and early delivery are classified as follows (2, 3): Spontaneous abortion: Pregnancy loss before 20 weeks gestation.

18 minutes ago, baddog said:

Of course you didn’t read the article.

Do they deserve treatment. Do you know what a missed spontaneous abortion is? Does the woman deserve to get a D&C. The dead baby is still inside of them.

What is the treatment of missed abortion?

Surgical management

Dilation and curettage (D&C) surgery may be necessary to remove the remaining tissue from the uterus. Your doctor may recommend a D&C immediately following your diagnosis of a missed miscarriage. They could also recommend it later if the tissue doesn't pass on its own or with the use of medication.

45 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

It was not a good night for Trump. He made some good points, the best one IMO, "leave right now, go wake up Joe at 4pm and close the border, you don't need Congress, you have the power, but your not going to do it"

I think Harris team agreed to another debate right after, so he may have one more chance.  This was not a critical blow for Trump, but I don't think he won over any new voters. 

That’s critical. He needs new voters to win.

7 minutes ago, Reagan said:

For being an empty vessel.  Showed how she complains about everything she had 3 years to solve.

How did you like all her lies that the moderators never challenged her on.  It was a one sided debate.  Why did ABC think they had to help her?

The Vice- President isn’t charged with driving legislation. That’s the President’s job.

10 minutes ago, Reagan said:

What lies? List them. It doesn’t get any crazier than “immigrants are eating our pets”. Let’s list debate lies and see who’s list is longer.

3 minutes ago, UT alum said:

What lies? List them. It doesn’t get any crazier than “immigrants are eating our pets”. Let’s list debate lies and see who’s list is longer.

Apparently CNN hasn’t told you what’s going on in Springfield, OH concerning the Haitian migrants that Biden/Harris let in. Check it out and get back with us.

52 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

Serious answer......he does not think it was a lie, and I think there were some issues that swung in Bidens favor......the entire media, 52 CIA agents covering up the Hunter laptop is one. 

In America, that 1st amendment thing is real. He can state what he wants and it's up to the people to decide if it is true or false. 

The Jan 6th was not a coup, it was a riot. It was theater played, and played pretty good, by the Democrats.

coup: “a sudden decisive exercise of force in politics and especially the violent overthrow or alteration of an existing government by a small group”.  - Merriam Webster

An attempt to either forcefully or illegally prevent the certification of the electoral college vote is a coup.