**Presidential Debate Feedback Thread**

Bobcat1

1 minute ago, UT alum said:

coup: “a sudden decisive exercise of force in politics and especially the violent overthrow or alteration of an existing government by a small group”.  - Merriam Webster

An attempt to either forcefully or illegally prevent the certification of the electoral college vote is a coup. 

And what your side did to Biden is an 100% coup of the government!

6 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Apparently CNN hasn’t told you what’s going on in Springfield, OH concerning the Haitian migrants that Biden/Harris let in. Check it out and get back with us.

I don’t need CNN. The city’s manager said he had no credible evidence of that happening. That’s from the horse’s mouth, not a talking head.

18 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Apparently CNN hasn’t told you what’s going on in Springfield, OH concerning the Haitian migrants that Biden/Harris let in. Check it out and get back with us.

I don’t need CNN. The town’s city manager said he has received no credible reports of migrants eating pets. I guess the city official is a plant. Paranoid. Pathetic. Disgraceful.

19 minutes ago, Reagan said:

And what your side did to Biden is an 100% coup of the government!

… that’s what you guys wanted though. You guys spent years saying how senile and dumb he is and how he needs to step down

And now that he’s gone, you want him back. LOL

Trumpers are something else man. Most normal people are tired of this all. 

11 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I don’t need CNN. The town’s city manager said he has received no credible reports of migrants eating pets. I guess the city official is a plant. Paranoid. Pathetic. Disgraceful.

I don’t think there are any credible reports of women bleeding out in parking lots, either, but I’m sure you won’t question that.

1 minute ago, UT alum said:

No one complained at the convention. The only ones complaining are the ones who got out foxed.

Out foxed ok 

answer this did the voters have a say? It’s yes or no.

I don’t know if the voters complained but if they did would it matter? Complaining wouldn’t have changed the powers that be on what they wanted.  Your acting like the common man/woman voter could’ve changed the plan of inserting Kamala.

1 minute ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

What a big strong man you are! Very brave. Very macho!

For saying I’m a man and that a man can’t get pregnant and that miscarriage has been a term for over 500 years and we all know what a miscarriage is…..ok this is new to me. I’ve  never been called a big strong man or brave or macho. For those I just mentioned.    What I mentioned is all facts.  Do you dispute those facts?

11 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Out foxed ok 

answer this did the voters have a say? It’s yes or no.

I don’t know if the voters complained but if they did would it matter? Complaining wouldn’t have changed the powers that be on what they wanted.  Your acting like the common man/woman voter could’ve changed the plan of inserting Kamala.

They didn’t have a choice. Only one name on the ballot. The Republicans got outplayed. The Democrats used party rules that have been in effect a long time. November will tell how many Democrats felt “cheated”. You are confusing hardball politics with fraud. Understandable for a MAGA Republican.

10 minutes ago, UT alum said:

They didn’t have a choice. Only one name on the ballot. The Republicans got outplayed. The Democrats used party rules that have been in effect a long time. November will tell how many Democrats felt “cheated”. You are confusing hardball politics with fraud. Understandable for a MAGA Republican.

I get the party rules I just wanted a straight answer and you gave it to me

and I can’t be a maga republican if I’m not voting for Trump if your referring to him with the slogan

but don’t get me wrong I do want America to be great again

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

coup: “a sudden decisive exercise of force in politics and especially the violent overthrow or alteration of an existing government by a small group”.  - Merriam Webster

An attempt to either forcefully or illegally prevent the certification of the electoral college vote is a coup. 

No one has been charged with a coup......SC even ruled the 1512 charges were not valid.