**Presidential Debate Feedback Thread**

Bobcat1

6 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

lol, no, you didn’t.

Maybe it was on another thread. What I said was I could find no source verifying anyone bleeding out from being denied an abortion. If it wadnt a hypothetical, then she lied. That’s the only one I heard. The other guy, though - whoooeee!

Just now, Reagan said:

It was apparent that only one needed help at the debate.  That's one reason why ABC took her side.  And plus the fact that the head of ABC is friends with Kommiela and that the head person person introduced Kommiela to her husband.  

@Big girl  @UT alum  @HuntersLaptop2028

She said after last night she’d debate him as many times as he wanted.  He’s already crawfishing. I hope she takes I’m on on FOX with an audience. She ain’t sceerd.

2 minutes ago, Reagan said:

It was apparent that only one needed help at the debate.  That's one reason why ABC took her side.  And plus the fact that the head of ABC is friends with Kommiela and that the head person person introduced Kommiela to her husband.  

@Big girl  @UT alum  @HuntersLaptop2028

Conflict of interest doesn’t concern them

7 minutes ago, UT alum said:

She said after last night she’d debate him as many times as he wanted.  He’s already crawfishing. I hope she takes I’m on on FOX with an audience. She ain’t sceerd.

UH, wrong, he wanted 3 originally and SHE said no, only one.

3 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

So I looked it up and yes it’s a medical term(new to me) also the ACOG recommends using “miscarriage” or “intrauterine pregnancy loss”

The word Abortion has negative connotation to it. And we both know why

Again, spoken by a man who could never possibly know the meaning most of a miscarriage on a woman’s man.

4 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

So I looked it up and yes it’s a medical term(new to me) also the ACOG recommends using “miscarriage” or “intrauterine pregnancy loss”

The word Abortion has negative connotation to it. And we both know why

A man who could never know the impact of a miscarriage on a woman.

16 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Uh, after last night she said “let’s go”. 

I say “bring it on!”  I bet she don’t though!  She may not have help next time!  What happened last night with ABC proves she can’t stand on her own against Trump!

5 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

Trump needs another debate - Harris doesn't

She may not like the results if they get non-biased host......

It won’t matter. She owns him now. I won’t matter who is asking the questions. He’ll be a weak, angry, tired old man regardless the venue.

Just now, UT alum said:

What planet were you on?

The fact is, and not disputable, is she needed help from the ABC moderators.  She lied the whole way without one fact check.  But, they were arguing with Trump the whole way.  Like I said — she needed help.  Just hide and watch, she’ll not ask for or accept another debate.  

5 minutes ago, UT alum said:

It won’t matter. She owns him now. I won’t matter who is asking the questions. He’ll be a weak, angry, tired old man regardless the venue.

Ha, who has ever owned Trump?!  
BTW, how many policy positions did she offer during the debate?