**Presidential Debate Feedback Thread**

Bobcat1

27 minutes ago, UT alum said:

It won’t matter. She owns him now. I won’t matter who is asking the questions. He’ll be a weak, angry, tired old man regardless the venue.

Don't be so sure.......Look back at the history of Presidential debates. 

I'll stand by my comment - she does not need another debate. 

Just now, thetragichippy said:

Don't be so sure.......Look back at the history of Presidential debates. 

I'll stand by my comment - she does not need another debate. 

She’ll not be in another one.  She got out of this one without being pressed to make policy statements!

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

The fact is, and not disputable, is she needed help from the ABC moderators.  She lied the whole way without one fact check.  But, they were arguing with Trump the whole way.  Like I said — she needed help.  Just hide and watch, she’ll not ask for or accept another debate.  

Trump lost because he couldn't stay on topic. 

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

She said after last night she’d debate him as many times as he wanted.  He’s already crawfishing. I hope she takes I’m on on FOX with an audience. She ain’t sceerd.

Although she didn’t want any part of three debates that Trump proposed, I see where you got that Trump’s not sure of a second debate.  My Father was flicking through the channels and passed MSLSD.  At the bottom this is exactly what MSLSD is saying.  

2 minutes ago, Big girl said:

The city manager and police officers say it is not happening 

Then they are liars. I thought you hated liars. Seems you keep worshipping yours. Did you watch the video? Must have been eating it raw. I didn’t see a campfire or a pit.

39 minutes ago, baddog said:

Then they are liars. I thought you hated liars. Seems you keep worshipping yours. Did you watch the video? Must have been eating it raw. I didn’t see a campfire or a pit.

You trust a video? AI is making it where we can’t even believe our own eyes.

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Well givin I have a wife and lost a child.  I know some of what the impact is.

but what was your point?….that a man cannot miscarry.

It’s men telling women how they cannot direct choices concerning their own bodies. I’m sorry for your wife and your’s pain and loss. 

7 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Just finished watching the debate. (taped it because I watched baseball last night).

Harris won the debate.

Not sure what that means going forward with the election, but she did better than Trump last night. She was more prepared.

I would have to agree with you.  The bigger problem for former President Trump is that i can’t imagine she didn’t win in the minds of the coveted independent/swing voters. 

2 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

Trump needs another debate - Harris doesn't

She may not like the results if they get non-biased host......

I agree with you. I don’t know why she would agree to another one.  I’m sure she was as confident (or cocky) as can be after the one ended last night. Let’s see if her advisors don’t walk her back from doing another one (many ways to do it: don’t agree to terms, venue, host, etc.).  

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

It’s men telling women how they cannot direct choices concerning their own bodies. I’m sorry for your wife and your’s pain and loss. 

And the baby has no choice. Kinda like those voters with Kamala.

we are on two different ends when it comes to the killing of a baby…..so for the sake of all the other posters let’s spare them the obvious back and forth. Your not changing my mind and I’m not gonna change yours.