LCM vs Iowa (LA)

Friendly reminder that profanity should be avoided along with coach and kid bashing.

Carry on...

Did LCm culture finally kill Peevey's drive and vision? I doubt it. WOS is an open district though. Some even say we're trending upward in the long run. Just an option for any parents thinking they could do better... next year

Edited by WOSdrummer99

2 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Friendly reminder that profanity should be avoided along with coach and kid bashing.

Carry on...

Did LCm culture finally kill Peevey's drive and vision? I doubt it. WOS is an open district though. Some even say we're trending upward in the long run. Just an option for any parents thinking they could do better... next year

WOS will take all the talent they can get from all the other districts but they won't let you leave without a fight unlike others.

5 hours ago, BEAR4LIFE said:

Wrong on all comments you've made.  My son is a team player who wants WINS and will contribute the best way he is needed.  I don't bitch about the coach with him, I bitch about the coach here.  And I want the QB who will provide the best opportunity to WIN.  That's it.  And I really don't care what your opinion is, I support these boys 100%, but will call out issues with the coaching when it's detrimental to the team.  You know what they say about assumptions, and you're doing a lot of that.  

And I'm guessing your son doesn't know how to access this message board like every other player in SETX? Come on man. 

Wrong on all comments you've made.  My son is a team player who wants WINS and will contribute the best way he is needed.  I don't bitch about the coach with him, I bitch about the coach here.  And I want the QB who will provide the best opportunity to WIN.  That's it.  And I really don't care what your opinion is, I support these boys 100%, but will call out issues with the coaching when it's detrimental to the team.  You know what they say about assumptions, and you're doing a lot of that.  

And I'm guessing your son doesn't know how to access this message board like every other player in SETX? Come on man. 

It's obvious and proven he has what it takes to win, but like I've said numerous times, he's not coaching the same as the '21 season. 

Peevey is a middle of the road coach who is smart enough to surround himself with good assistants and lucky enough to have had a decent team a few year's ago. That being said, LCM ain't getting a better coach, so everybody just needs to be ok with him. Unless the tools in the tool belt get better, they're not building a state champion over there anytime soon.

I seen someone make a post. "Spoiled Brats"   

I have an experience before the first game was even played.  Me and my buddy of 35 years, worked law enforcement over 30 years.  Was at a local fast food restaurant. We drove into the parking lot, 3 huge trucks pulled in and one of the kids, began staring at is as if they were gonna kick our BUTTS.   

Of course, we ignored, they park their vehicles in a zigzag pattern taking up 8 spaces.   They had a chip on their shoulder (cocky) and thought they were above anyone else.

Both me and my buddy were just beside ourselves because how these kids acted.   I recognized them as being LCM football players.  

Maybe great athletes,  not very good kids.   I hope that Coach Peevey HUMBLES them.   I can honestly see why the have lost 2 games.  Coach Peevey, is a great coach. I just feel for him having to coach kids that think they better than others.   

Don't mean to make people angry, just saying what I seen.

My kids and I graduated from LCM.  

2 hours ago, LCM 83 said:

I have an experience before the first game was even played.  Me and my buddy of 35 years, worked law enforcement over 30 years.  Was at a local fast food restaurant. We drove into the parking lot, 3 huge trucks pulled in and one of the kids, began staring at is as if they were gonna kick our BUTTS.   

Of course, we ignored, they park their vehicles in a zigzag pattern taking up 8 spaces.   They had a chip on their shoulder (cocky) and thought they were above anyone else.

Both me and my buddy were just beside ourselves because how these kids acted.   I recognized them as being LCM football players.  

Maybe great athletes,  not very good kids.   I hope that Coach Peevey HUMBLES them.   I can honestly see why the have lost 2 games.  Coach Peevey, is a great coach. I just feel for him having to coach kids that think they better than others.   

A great coach can handle that. We’ll see.

Well, it sure doesn’t take long before people forget what it was like before Peevey arrived. My son played 2 yrs for previous coach and 2 years for Peevey. It’s not even close. Peevey has changed everything for the better. Everything! 
let’s get to district and see what happens. 

how do yall think lcm looked? Still need to clean up some penalties, but overall I feel as if they are starting to come together. They played a very good Iowa team that will do great things this year across the border in Louisiana, they had some athletes. #4 and #21 will definitely go on to play college, great athletes 

54 minutes ago, Billyjohn said:

how do yall think lcm looked? Still need to clean up some penalties, but overall I feel as if they are starting to come together. They played a very good Iowa team that will do great things this year across the border in Louisiana, they had some athletes. #4 and #21 will definitely go on to play college, great athletes 

Well. I guess that's good you're a bear fan again after being done last week... atta boy.

38 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

Well. I guess that's good you're a bear fan again after being done last week... atta boy.

Still trying to lean more on the cardinals side but they impressed me. Seems like they figured something out with the QB situation. #5 was in playing some tight end and had a great catch on 3rd and long. Good athlete and seems to be a good idea to still get him in their on offense even if it’s not at QB. #0 is more athletic no doubt, but In my own opinion #5 still has a better touch on the ball.

On 9/13/2024 at 2:11 PM, LCM 83 said:

Still crying about this?? Didn't get the attention you wanted on FB so you now you are trying here...get over it!  

On 9/13/2024 at 8:24 AM, BEAR4LIFE said:

Then do it at a board meeting, not a message board.