LCM vs Iowa (LA)

1 hour ago, Bear Down00 said:

It was great to see such a good atmosphere in Bear country. 

Idk how there was a QB controversy 0 is the far better player and athlete IMO. 

I know Rah Rah Peevey was pumped with the 3 decades of cheerleaders there! 😎

You must be judging off just this game. #5 can throw better. That's how. Either way BOTH great options.

1 hour ago, Right99JOH said:

Why have a message board if people can't vent, post their opinions?

You can speak about a lot more than a coach on a message board.  See any other threads for examples. 

If you need to vent about a coach, you may want to bring that up to people who can help you resolve whatever issue you may have with said coach.

Bashing coaches is againt the rules on this board. 

4 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

You can speak about a lot more than a coach on a message board.  See any other threads for examples. 

If you need to vent about a coach, you may want to bring that up to people who can help you resolve whatever issue you may have with said coach.

Bashing coaches is againt the rules on this board. 

Over half of the post on this website are from people venting frustrations about losing a game, coaching decisions, etc., but moving forward everyone should not vent frustrations about coaches.  Got it

6 minutes ago, Right99JOH said:

Over half of the post on this website are from people venting frustrations about losing a game, coaching decisions, etc., but moving forward everyone should not vent frustrations about coaches.  Got it

Venting about play calling is one thing, accusing a coach of favoritism another. 

If I truly had an issue with a coach I would take it up with them or their boss(es) - The last place I'd go is a public forum to make an accusation in hopes that it's brought back to the said coach instead of just doing it face to face - but maybe that's just me.  

18 hours ago, Bobcat1 said:

Venting about play calling is one thing, accusing a coach of favoritism another. 

If I truly had an issue with a coach I would take it up with them or their boss(es) - The last place I'd go is a public forum to make an accusation in hopes that it's brought back to the said coach instead of just doing it face to face - but maybe that's just me.  

Is either bashing a coach?

Also, posting on a public forum is a good way to see if others are having the same problems/issues.  If others are having the same problems/issues, then it may be time to schedule a meeting about said problems/issues.  If it seems to be isolated to one person, then said person to needs to step back to see if there is a real issue or are they just upset for one reason or another.