Trump Media & Technology Stock Hits ALL TIME LOW On 9/11

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

Another — ALL TIME LOW — 

How many of you trump university graduates lost money in this scam?

Scam after scam after scam 

It has a low of $11ish and high of $79.38 - ask those who bought at $12 and sold at $75 if they think they got scammed. 

Trump does not set the price btw, the market does......but I have a feeling, even though your post does not reflect you knew that, my gut feeling is you did know that.....

Plenty of stocks (Tesla for one) go up and down........

This is one of those fake outrage post hoping to get trump supporters all riled up.....LOL

BTW, he is selling a Donald Trump coin starting Wednesday - I'm on a waiting list - limited supply.  As an adult with my own money and brain, I know that if I buy a few for $100.00, I can either lose my money, break even or make some money on resale....... that is called risk/reward and I'm going to do it. 

1 hour ago, thetragichippy said:

It has a low of $11ish and high of $79.38 - ask those who bought at $12 and sold at $75 if they think they got scammed. 

Trump does not set the price btw, the market does......but I have a feeling, even though your post does not reflect you knew that, my gut feeling is you did know that.....

Plenty of stocks (Tesla for one) go up and down........

This is one of those fake outrage post hoping to get trump supporters all riled up.....LOL

BTW, he is selling a Donald Trump coin starting Wednesday - I'm on a waiting list - limited supply.  As an adult with my own money and brain, I know that if I buy a few for $100.00, I can either lose my money, break even or make some money on resale....... that is called risk/reward and I'm going to do it. 

You’ve stooped to a new low trying to defend this obvious scam of a company lol. Of course you’d be buying some trump coin too. 

>> Trump Media & Technology Group, the parent company of Donald Trump’s Truth Social network, reported a net loss of $327.6 million, with total revenue at $770,500 in its first fiscal quarter.

4 minutes ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

You’ve stooped to a new low trying to defend this obvious scam of a company lol. Of course you’d be buying some trump coin too. 

>> Trump Media & Technology Group, the parent company of Donald Trump’s Truth Social network, reported a net loss of $327.6 million, with total revenue at $770,500 in its first fiscal quarter.

I thought you would understand how businesses work..... I was wrong

16 minutes ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

Of course you’d be buying some trump coin too. 

His trading cards are selling for over $300.00 - purchase price was $99.......even with my TJ High school education, I think tripling your money on a deal is pretty good, right? 

The coin is a gamble......I have a better chance of making money on the coin than a slot machine......If he wins, it's going to be worth $$$$ - if not, I've spent more last night for dinner and drinks

On 9/11/2024 at 8:40 AM, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

Another day, another trump scam. Hard working Americans are losing money they can’t afford to, on this nonsense. 

• Trump Media & Technology Group, the parent company of Donald Trump’s Truth Social network, reported a net loss of $327.6 million, with total revenue at $770,500 in its first fiscal quarter.

I watch a lot of financial news everyday. I am an experienced investor. It amazes me the media screams out loud about it when it goes down but they remain totally silent when it soars. It gyrates up and down. Tech type small caps do that, its typical really. 

The saddest thing is that so many are willing to burn the country to the ground if they can effectivly destroy Trump in the process. They hate Trump WAY more than they love their country. I don't vote for the candidate. I vote for sound policy and values. 

4 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

I watch a lot of financial news everyday. I am an experienced investor. It amazes me the media screams out loud about it when it goes down but they remain totally silent when it soars. It gyrates up and down. Tech type small caps do that, its typical really. 

The saddest thing is that so many are willing to burn the country to the ground if they can effectivly destroy Trump in the process. They hate Trump WAY more than they love their country. I don't vote for the candidate. I vote for sound policy and values. 

Obviously youre not as experienced are you think you are if you don’t see this company for what a scam it is.

The markets speak for itself — ALL TIME LOW. This thing is going BANKRUPT unless trump wins the election. Of course the trump university graduates see nothing wrong here, like they did with trump university 

>> Trump Media & Technology Group, the parent company of Donald Trump’s Truth Social network, reported a net loss of $327.6 million, with total revenue at $770,500 in its first fiscal quarter.