Do Trumpers REGRET Calling For Joe Biden To Step Down??

7 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

That makes it sound like the reason he was replaced was because of Republican pressure, which is the complete opposite of the truth.  He was replace by Democratic leadership because they knew he could not win.  So none of those answers are valid.

this is accurate.  that said, there probably isn't a trump supporter out there who wouldn't love to have biden back.

12 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

That makes it sound like the reason he was replaced was because of Republican pressure, which is the complete opposite of the truth.  He was replace by Democratic leadership because they knew he could not win.  So none of those answers are valid.

So what’s your personal opinion on this - do you wish Joe Biden was back on the ticket?

13 minutes ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

So what’s your personal opinion on this - do you wish Joe Biden was back on the ticket?

I think Biden would of been easier to beat - and so did the Democratic leadership.

I'm not a normal Republican - I got no joy seeing Biden struggle. My Mother struggled for over 10 years with Alzheimer's before passing and my Father died at 90 with Dementia. Talking him out of running that second term was probably just as difficult as it was for me taking my Fathers keys to his truck.

So no, I do not wish Biden back on the ticket. 

31 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

The President IS the leader of the party, Dem or Rep, so that last statement there is invalid.

2 hours ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

Answer Choices

1) Yes

2) No

3) Hunter’s Laptop

Obviously the guy wasn’t all there and I’m glad he’s longer the nominee.

No regrets.  Trump just survived an assassin’s bullet.  You think he’s scared of an air-head like Kommiela?  If that happened to her, she’d have pissed all over herself and to this day be curled up in a fetal position sucking her thumb! 

4 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

I'd like to introduce you to the Democratic leadership.....

This is the hidden content, please

They have no power over the President. He is the de facto leader of the Party. Following your logic, the RNC could do the same thing. Maybe that’s why he installed his daughter-in-law in charge.

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

No regrets.  Trump just survived an assassin’s bullet.  You think he’s scared of an air-head like Kommiela?  If that happened to her, she’d have pissed all over herself and to this day be curled up in a fetal position sucking her thumb! 

He looked like he was intimidated, yesterday.

30 minutes ago, baddog said:

Nothing democratic about the way Biden was handled. He’s been that way his whole term, but the decision wasn’t made until after Trump kicked his arse in the debate. I can’t stand Biden, but the timing of it all. He didn’t step down, he was forced out and you all know it. You don’t have the guts to admit it.

… duh he was forced out. Everyone already knows this

Take a chill pill man Jesus 

3 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

I was about to say, which republicans wanted him to step down?  I think that was part of the problem.  I’m sure the assumption was (maybe correctly so, I guess we will never know) he virtually un-re-electable (that word is made up but should be a thing).