Delusional Trump Claims He Won First Debate - Rejects Second Debate

Trump is legitimately SCARED of Kamala.

He needs all the help he can get right now and he doesn’t even want to attempt to partially redeem himself. 

MAGA roll call get in here and defend this @LumRaiderFan @baddog @Reagan @5GallonBucket

This is the hidden content, please

The former president in a 

claimed that he won his first debate against Harris on Tuesday night. He cited as evidence the fact that Harris’ campaign had challenged him to another debate shortly after the first one ended.

In fact, numerous conservative commentators and some of Trump’s own supporters have said Harris outperformed him.

But Trump in Thursday’s post wrote, “When a prizefighter loses a fight, the first words out of his mouth are, ‘I WANT A REMATCH.’”

1 hour ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

Trump is legitimately SCARED of Kamala.

He needs all the help he can get right now and he doesn’t even want to attempt to partially redeem himself. 

MAGA roll call get in here and defend this @LumRaiderFan @baddog @Reagan @5GallonBucket

The former president in a 

claimed that he won his first debate against Harris on Tuesday night. He cited as evidence the fact that Harris’ campaign had challenged him to another debate shortly after the first one ended.

In fact, numerous conservative commentators and some of Trump’s own supporters have said Harris outperformed him.

But Trump in Thursday’s post wrote, “When a prizefighter loses a fight, the first words out of his mouth are, ‘I WANT A REMATCH.’”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

i wouldn’t know I didn’t watch it and don’t plan on it.
im sure it was the same as always.  Him saying unnecessary stuff, her deflecting and baiting him and trump reacting like a fool like always.  The debate thing is a joke to me.  It s not going to sway me…..it’s all empty words.  What a person does in office is all I need. 

25 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

i wouldn’t know I didn’t watch it and don’t plan on it.
im sure it was the same as always.  Him saying unnecessary stuff, her deflecting and baiting him and trump reacting like a fool like always.  The debate thing is a joke to me.  It s not going to sway me…..it’s all empty words.  What a person does in office is all I need. 

60+ million people feel differently.