Former Top Clinton Adviser Calls On ABC To Launch Internal Probe Into Whether Debate Was Rigged!

Reagan

From the article:  "Mark Penn, a former top adviser to Bill and Hillary Clinton, called Thursday for ABC to launch a formal internal investigation into its news division's planning and execution of this week's presidential debate to determine if there was some effort at "rigging the outcome of this debate."

ABC News came under significant bipartisan criticism because its moderators fact-checked some of Donald Trump's statements but not a single pushback at any made by Kamala Harris.

Trump said Thursday that the debate was three-on-one and declined to participate in another one before the election."

Trump had already said he wanted 3 debates with one of them on Fox.  BUT -- DEI Hire Harris said NO!  I wonder why?!  She would have to actually explain what her policy positions are.  Her response would basically be -- "what he said!"  LOL!!

This is the hidden content, please

Concerning ABC, just found out that the whistle blower did the affidavit one day before the debate.   This individual sent the affidavit to his house will not open it.  He also sent it to his house through Fed Ex.  This way there will be a paper trail.  Then he the affidavit certified to the Speaker Of The House.  Supposedly he also made recordings exposing this.  What he stated basically came true.  Just a few:  Will fact check Trump and not Kommiela.  True!  Will not ask her about her time as Attorney General of California.  Scratching my head on this one.  A little research found that in the 2020 democratic debate Tulsi Gabbard busted Kommiela's chops on the terrible job she did as Attorney General.  So, true, no questions.  Then another one really had me scratching my head:  No questions about Tony West.  Who?!  Well, West is Kommiela's brother in law.  He will have a roll in her admin, if elected.  Here's the rub.  Kommiela’s brother-in-law fleeced taxpayers for billions to give to left-wing groups and lawyers.  This was done during Yobama's years.  

@Big girl  @UT alum  @CardinalBacker  @HuntersLaptop2028