Silsbee (37) @ Nederland (24) - FINAL

jdawg03

47 minutes ago, spidersal said:

Jake94,

If you read my entire post

I started with how I was liking the new coaching staff and think they will get this program back on track

Next I pointed out what must be improved for the Bulldogs to make the playoffs

My statement on average LB’ers was correct because that D1 LB’er hasn’t played since the Lumberton game and the other D1 you talked about is a DE

The offensive line is a weak spot and they did not show improvement against Silsbee. It took a very talented RB Thomas about 25 carries to get 100 yards and they were in the backfield all game vs the passing game. They will get better, but a weak spot now

I ended with I hope they do well these next 7 games because they will face 5 teams in district better than Silsbee

There wasn’t any negative comments in that post, simply areas that need improvement 

This again..! 🙄😂🐅🏈

3 hours ago, spidersal said:

Jake94,

If you read my entire post

I started with how I was liking the new coaching staff and think they will get this program back on track

Next I pointed out what must be improved for the Bulldogs to make the playoffs

My statement on average LB’ers was correct because that D1 LB’er hasn’t played since the Lumberton game and the other D1 you talked about is a DE

The offensive line is a weak spot and they did not show improvement against Silsbee. It took a very talented RB Thomas about 25 carries to get 100 yards and they were in the backfield all game vs the passing game. They will get better, but a weak spot now

I ended with I hope they do well these next 7 games because they will face 5 teams in district better than Silsbee

There wasn’t any negative comments in that post, simply areas that need improvement 

He's an edge rusher meaning in a 3-4 scheme he is an outside LB...it's going to be hard for the offensive line to improve when teams are going to line up close to the line of scrimmage when everyone in the stadium knows run is coming...got to get the passing game going at some point but the good news is we'll get back on track next week vs. Splendora