Orangefield (7) @ Bridge City (28) - FINAL

jdawg03

26 minutes ago, Split Down The Bayou said:

1. Nowhere in my post does it say BC would beat Silsbee.

2. The point of the post was saying that BC is much improved and isn’t a push over like in recent years.

3. I only used the Silsbee scrimmage as an example because it’s been the only competitive scrimmage/game so far. And scrimmage or not Cards held their own.

1. I never said you said BC would beat Silsbee - you eluded to the scrimmage to say that BC was being competitive with Silsbee. I was just pointing out not to take much from a scrimmage.

2. It looks that way so far. Hopefully they continue. Let's be honest though. They "opted up" for a reason.

3. It's a scrimmage. Like I said, let them play a real team in a real game (not what's been happening pre-season). Good luck to the Cards.

42 minutes ago, Bobcat101 said:

I’ll be interested in reading the weeks topic of BC vs Lumberton. 

two of the most inflated egos in Southeast Texas with nothing really to brag about. At least PNG & PA have something to boost but still keep it low key. 

I don't think that's true at all. Show me the posts where Lumberton is bragging. Not this year. And give BC a break. They haven't had anything to brag about in years, and they're feeling a little excited. After all, we can't all be The Mighty Bobcats of (where is it?) oh yeah, ORANGEFIELD, the little sister of WOS who always has to live in the shadows. 😂