Beaumont West Brook at Silsbee

BADSANTA

4 hours ago, Splitloyalties said:

I have actually attended Westbrook games since last year. I saw 8 jv games. Went to 1 varsity game. This year I haven't missed a game. I know this team. They play hard for all the coaches. I will say this; I believe this game will be closer than many of you think. 

Westbrook 24 Silsbee 20

I hate to compare games and it might not mean anything. But Westbrook beat Lumberton by 3  points. Nederland blew out Lumberton 37-0. I believe Silsbee would have to make some mistakes for this one to be within 4 points

9 hours ago, Splitloyalties said:

I have actually attended Westbrook games since last year. I saw 8 jv games. Went to 1 varsity game. This year I haven't missed a game. I know this team. They play hard for all the coaches. I will say this; I believe this game will be closer than many of you think. 

Westbrook 24 Silsbee 20

If WB stays within 2 scores of Silsbee they should thank their lucky stars. Silsbee by 17. 

13 hours ago, Splitloyalties said:

Westbrook 24 Silsbee 20

West Brook barely beat Lumberton… but they will beat Silsbee? 

34 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Thats what i was thinking…. I guess there is nothing wrong with supporting your team. West Brook is two divisions higher than silsbee so any other 5A D 1 i would be concerned. 

It's a big equalizer when your playing a team, that has a lot more numbers, and very Athletic,  and early in the year it's still very hot. Tigers have several key players playing both ways and special teams. 

13 minutes ago, old guy 71 said:

It's a big equalizer when your playing a team, that has a lot more numbers, and very Athletic,  and early in the year it's still very hot. Tigers have several key players playing both ways and special teams. 

Oh I agree. Silsbee has several playing both ways. I dont under estimate West Brook Talent but I believe in Coach Smith to have the kids prepared and a game plan. Im sure silsbee will do the same type of things they did with Nederland with ball control.