Beaumont West Brook at Silsbee

BADSANTA

15 minutes ago, BBfan061 said:

A chance to win …. Maybe build

some confidence 

That is not how you do that.  Lufkin would never and has never played anyone three classifications below them, most schools never do.  I guess different times and different perspectives.  What happen to the West Brook program?  They use to be quite the challenge to play just a few years ago. Frankly I would feel more shame if a lower classification team like Silsbee or Lumberton beat my team or even played them close.  I'd have to burn my Panther shirts. LOL

1 hour ago, PackAttack said:

The question I have to  ask is why BWB is playing a 4A DII school anyway, three classifications below them??

If I’m not mistaken West Brook is 5A D1 and that would make West Brook playing, let’s see 5-4 then 1 and 2 take away 1 and there you have it, two classifications below them. 

1 hour ago, STiger85 said:

If I’m not mistaken West Brook is 5A D1 and that would make West Brook playing, let’s see 5-4 then 1 and 2 take away 1 and there you have it, two classifications below them. 

Silsbee is 4A Division 2......Silsbee played Nederland who's 5A-D2....Most schools play above their classification to get ready for district play....if you followed football you would know WB dropped classifications

2 hours ago, PackAttack said:

That is not how you do that.  Lufkin would never and has never played anyone three classifications below them, most schools never do.  I guess different times and different perspectives.  What happen to the West Brook program?  They use to be quite the challenge to play just a few years ago. Frankly I would feel more shame if a lower classification team like Silsbee or Lumberton beat my team or even played them close.  I'd have to burn my Panther shirts. LOL

Ask all the upper classification football programs that Newton has beat in past years....

1 hour ago, PINETREE said:

Silsbee is 4A Division 2......Silsbee played Nederland who's 5A-D2....Most schools play above their classification to get ready for district play....if you followed football you would know WB dropped classifications

Ahhh yea, that’s why I said West Brook is in 5A D1 not 6A

53 minutes ago, PINETREE said:

4A-D2...No. 9 State Ranked Silsbee Tigers moved up from No. 10.....great chance for Beaumont Westbrook Bruins to upset Silsbee and end undefeated streak....GO BRUINS

Also a great chance to show the world the dramatic decline in the once feared West Brook program. Close game with Lumberton was already an exclamation point on that subject. This is just icing on the cake.