Beaumont West Brook at Silsbee

BADSANTA

19 hours ago, lil tokyo said:

west brook schedule is sooooooooooooooo much easier this year than last year! west brook SHOULD smash silsbee. wins bring confidence.. and west brook is winning. Not because of the athletes (west brook has always had athletes) but because they have a schedule that's in their favor to win and help them win the district games they need to win. 

Coaching will play apart in this as well. and from what ive witnessed the last 3 three years in close tough games, coaching goes blank! so hopefully these bruins get an early jump on silsbee to build their confidence but if not silsbee should win the game. 

The talent wasn't there the last few yrs, They are at Silsbee and PAM and other schools.  Thats not the case now, The Best middle schoolers are at WB from a few yrs ago.  WB JV beat Silsbee 34-0 because the talent is young. 

I think WB misses the playoffs this yr but will make it next season as their talent becomes upperclassman. Lumberton scored on a muff punt and a last second heave with a minute on the Clock. WB was the superior team that day. The score didn't show it. 

IF WB wins they will say they was suppose to b/c its the bigger school.  If Silsbee win they will say, told you so. 

Really can't win the debate. 

8 minutes ago, thaferrett said:

The talent wasn't there the last few yrs, They are at Silsbee and PAM and other schools.  Thats not the case now, The Best middle schoolers are at WB from a few yrs ago.  WB JV beat Silsbee 34-0 because the talent is young. 

I think WB misses the playoffs this yr but will make it next season as their talent becomes upperclassman. Lumberton scored on a muff punt and a last second heave with a minute on the Clock. WB was the superior team that day. The score didn't show it. 

IF WB wins they will say they was suppose to b/c its the bigger school.  If Silsbee win they will say, told you so. 

Really can't win the debate. 

In regards to sub varsity games, I will put my money on any 5A DI JV vs. a 4A DII JV. 

Larger schools will always have better sub varsity teams than schools three divisions smaller. So take that 34-0 win with a grain of salt.

I think tonight's game will be the hardest test for Silsbee so far this season. Bruins will have the team speed to give the Tigers some problems.

I got Silsbee winning by 10.

25 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

In regards to sub varsity games, I will put my money on any 5A DI JV vs. a 4A DII JV. 

Larger schools will always have better sub varsity teams than schools three divisions smaller. So take that 34-0 win with a grain of salt.

I think tonight's game will be the hardest test for Silsbee so far this season. Bruins will have the team speed to give the Tigers some problems.

I got Silsbee winning by 10.

that's fair... But 20-30 point predictions are a little off.