Beaumont West Brook at Silsbee

BADSANTA

19 hours ago, lil tokyo said:

west brook schedule is sooooooooooooooo much easier this year than last year! west brook SHOULD smash silsbee. wins bring confidence.. and west brook is winning. Not because of the athletes (west brook has always had athletes) but because they have a schedule that's in their favor to win and help them win the district games they need to win. 

Coaching will play apart in this as well. and from what ive witnessed the last 3 three years in close tough games, coaching goes blank! so hopefully these bruins get an early jump on silsbee to build their confidence but if not silsbee should win the game. 

The talent wasn't there the last few yrs, They are at Silsbee and PAM and other schools.  Thats not the case now, The Best middle schoolers are at WB from a few yrs ago.  WB JV beat Silsbee 34-0 because the talent is young. 

I think WB misses the playoffs this yr but will make it next season as their talent becomes upperclassman. Lumberton scored on a muff punt and a last second heave with a minute on the Clock. WB was the superior team that day. The score didn't show it. 

IF WB wins they will say they was suppose to b/c its the bigger school.  If Silsbee win they will say, told you so. 

Really can't win the debate. 

8 minutes ago, thaferrett said:

The talent wasn't there the last few yrs, They are at Silsbee and PAM and other schools.  Thats not the case now, The Best middle schoolers are at WB from a few yrs ago.  WB JV beat Silsbee 34-0 because the talent is young. 

I think WB misses the playoffs this yr but will make it next season as their talent becomes upperclassman. Lumberton scored on a muff punt and a last second heave with a minute on the Clock. WB was the superior team that day. The score didn't show it. 

IF WB wins they will say they was suppose to b/c its the bigger school.  If Silsbee win they will say, told you so. 

In regards to sub varsity games, I will put my money on any 5A DI JV vs. a 4A DII JV. 

Larger schools will always have better sub varsity teams than schools three divisions smaller. So take that 34-0 win with a grain of salt.

I think tonight's game will be the hardest test for Silsbee so far this season. Bruins will have the team speed to give the Tigers some problems.

I got Silsbee winning by 10.

25 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

In regards to sub varsity games, I will put my money on any 5A DI JV vs. a 4A DII JV. 

Larger schools will always have better sub varsity teams than schools three divisions smaller. So take that 34-0 win with a grain of salt.

I think tonight's game will be the hardest test for Silsbee so far this season. Bruins will have the team speed to give the Tigers some problems.

I got Silsbee winning by 10.

that's fair... But 20-30 point predictions are a little off. 

4 hours ago, thaferrett said:

No talent the few years? Maybe the 23 class but 24 class been successful since freshman. so how do you lose when you get on varsity playing the same kids minus the transfers? They had talent no coaches IMO. I dont know what talent they have now but theyve received the blessing of changing 6A to 5A.. peeople dont really understand how tough their district was. 

While im watching this game.. the qb will be ok once he learns the game.. Id put juju#3 at rb with denly#6. JuJu shouldve played rb last year when denly went put. And replace jenkins with the youngster. But wb still running the same plays and very predictable. 

4 hours ago, thaferrett said:

What talent left west brook and went other places? I only know 1 kid.. that was Jackson that went to Kelly? In which if he wouldve stayed he wouldve been good at rb.. and he started his sophmore year at DB.. soooo who is the other talent?

2 minutes ago, lil tokyo said:

What talent left west brook and went other places? I only know 1 kid.. that was Jackson that went to Kelly? In which if he wouldve stayed he wouldve been good at rb.. and he started his sophmore year at DB.. soooo who is the other talent?

#5 Johnson who is currently torching West Brook with 5 catches, 168 yards and 2 TD's in first half for Silsbee.

Just now, AggiesAreWe said:

#5 Johnson who is currently torching West Brook with 5 catches, 168 yards and 2 TD's in first half for Silsbee.

He played qb? And the reason he left was to play QB? so why not stay and play wr? And why isnt he playing qb? and against that fresh secondary he will have over 300 if they keep throwing to him..

1 minute ago, AggiesAreWe said:

He will be the QB next year.

my Point exactly.. you leave one school because you didnt win the job which was open to win or based off your freshman play the coaches didnt see you being ready for that 6A schedule they had...then you go to another school (easier schedule) to sit out and then this year play wr? you couldve stayed at wb for all of that.. 

Just now, lil tokyo said:

my Point exactly.. you leave one school because you didnt win the job which was open to win or based off your freshman play the coaches didnt see you being ready for that 6A schedule they had...then you go to another school (easier schedule) to sit out and then this year play wr? you couldve stayed at wb for all of that.. 

You asked what other talent left West Brook. I pointed out him.

You can debate why he left all you want.

probably didn’t want to stay and lose.

Just now, SmashMouth said:

probably didn’t want to stay and lose.

Man thats weak! If they had all that talent that the guy was talking about.. they wouldnt have lost the way they did.. that 6A scary i get it..  alot of people are scared of that type of schedule..

i don't know this kid or his parents but im sure his parents wanted him to make the playoffs. At least at silsbee he will get a chance to make a playoff run.

5 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

You asked what other talent left West Brook. I pointed out him.

You can debate why he left all you want.

Its no debate, you spoke like knew why he left so i asked legit questions.. 

If you have talent why not go to a state worthy school that make it to state?  I could see him going to Atascocita, North Shore, King, or any other power house but Silsbee? Thats a lateral move. 

1 minute ago, lil tokyo said:

If you have talent why not go to a state worthy school that make it to state?  I could see him going to Atascocita, North Shore, King, or any other power house but Silsbee? Thats a lateral move. 

If it’s lateral, is that why Silsbee is beating a school 3 classes higher than them?

Well, my fellow Jag, Silsbee does have way better Coaching…🤷🏾‍♂️

I would say lateral would be United. 

2 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

So PNG that has won a championship is lumped  into that? 

Yes.. PNG/PA as well.. because they are 5A.. dont think because they won state they can can go up in a division and win state or make a deep run.. 6A is truly different when it comes to playoffs.. 

Yes.. PNG/PA as well.. because they are 5A.. dont think because they won state they can can go up in a division and win state or make a deep run.. 6A is truly different when it comes to playoffs.. 

okay so we are just talking about 6a football. Well since there is no longer a 6a in our area really dont pay attention to other schools. 6a is tuff.