Not local !! Thursday night !! Fort bend marshall at Richmond Randle!!

lcm93

29 minutes ago, TAMUC#1 said:

What’s the deal with adults picking on lcm93?  Did I miss something?

Are you saying lcm93 is a child?

Pretty sure he is an adult. If he graduated in 93, then he would be 49. If he was born in 93, then he would be 31. Either way, he is an adult.

Now, if I am wrong and he is a child, my apologies.

9 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Are you saying lcm93 is a child?

Pretty sure he is an adult. If he graduated in 93, then he would be 49. If he was born in 93, then he would be 31. Either way, he is an adult.

Now, if I am wrong and he is a child, my apologies.

Perhaps I worded in incorrectly but I’m willing to bet you get the gist of the statement. 

17 minutes ago, TAMUC#1 said:

Perhaps I worded in incorrectly but I’m willing to bet you get the gist of the statement. 

I understood. Don't get this twisted and think it's in any way hateful. But have you seen these type of topics he's made before? This is actually much better than in the past. Some use more punctuation than letters. So maybe the picking has helped. Either way, most of us appreciate his contributions. Personally I hope he continues to add topics like this for us. 

BTW we also have some guys that get picked on for not using punctuation. And then there's the slang that seems to get negative attention from others. And I know there's still a captain from the grammar police out in Lumberton. He may have given up???

47 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I understood. Don't get this twisted and think it's in any way hateful. But have you seen these type of topics he's made before? This is actually much better than in the past. Some use more punctuation than letters. So maybe the picking has helped. Either way, most of us appreciate his contributions. Personally I hope he continues to add topics like this for us. 

BTW we also have some guys that get picked on for not using punctuation. And then there's the slang that seems to get negative attention from others. And I know there's still a captain from the grammar police out in Lumberton. He may have given up???

Thank you.