BH Vs. Foster

BHFAN

BH Vs. Foster  

15 members have voted

1. 1. You ya Got?

• BH
    • Foster

Well, here we are the last week of non-district play! The Falcons come into BH this week sporting and 0-3 record and getting handled by Angleton last game. Foster comes out of district 20-6A where they are picked to place 5th in that district, and they return 6/5 from a 1-9 team last year.  After a disappointing double OT loss to Deer Park, I would expect that the Eagles will come into this game motivated and work on cleaning up the mistakes from the last 2 games. Overall BH has surpassed my expectorations for the season and look forward to district next week which will set the tone for the district race when BH travels to Lufkin to get things started. I think the Eagles win this one big and rest the starters in the 4th. 

4 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Well, here we are the last week of non-district play! The Falcons come into BH this week sporting and 0-3 record and getting handled by Angleton last game. Foster comes out of district 20-6A where they are picked to place 5th in that district, and they return 6/5 from a 1-9 team last year.  After a disappointing double OT loss to Deer Park, I would expect that the Eagles will come into this game motivated and work on cleaning up the mistakes from the last 2 games. Overall BH has surpassed my expectorations for the season and look forward to district next week which will set the tone for the district race when BH travels to Lufkin to get things started. I think the Eagles win this one big and rest the starters in the 4th. 

Agree

Foster hasn't been the same since HC Shaun  McDowell left for Conroe Grand Oaks to be their coach. They were always one of the top teams in their district. They decided to go with long time assistant of his when he left, DC Hanks and so far it hasn't worked out. Funny thing is McDowell's son, Shaun Jr still plays for Foster as a DL. Does McDowell , Sr. commute every day the 60 miles to Grand Oaks HS?

1 hour ago, purple reign said:

Foster hasn't been the same since HC Shaun  McDowell left for Conroe Grand Oaks to be their coach. They were always one of the top teams in their district. They decided to go with long time assistant of his when he left, DC Hanks and so far it hasn't worked out. Funny thing is McDowell's son, Shaun Jr still plays for Foster as a DL. Does McDowell , Sr. commute every day the 60 miles to Grand Oaks HS?

See @Austin1985