Assassination attempt on Trump - take 2

Chester86

Governor Ron DeSantis Will Conduct its Own Investigation into Attempted Assassination of President Trump — Aims to Prevent Federal Cover-up!  The Governor’s announcement follows a public call from ex-Navy SEAL and security expert Erik Prince, who urged DeSantis to demand a co-equal investigation to limit the potential for federal agencies to tamper with critical evidence.

This is the hidden content, please

Here’s the plan. We’ll nominate a man that over half of the voters hate. Oh, and the last time he lost, his supporters overran the Capitol trying to stop the peaceful transfer of power.  He also tells us “vote for me now, and you’ll never have to vote again,” but he’s no threat to democracy, lol. 

After 1/6, he should have been disqualified by the R primary voters, but he wasn’t. 

Anyone who still votes for trump is a traitor. 

6 hours ago, Reagan said:

Trump’s golf outing was a last minute decision. How did the shooter know Trump would be out golfing at that exact time??

You don't know that. And the facts are all over the place (hell, we still don't even know all the facts from last time...).

The fact of the matter is, there are crazies on both sides of the fence. This is not a Republican/Democrat issue.

25 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

You don't know that. And the facts are all over the place (hell, we still don't even know all the facts from last time...).

The fact of the matter is, there are crazies on both sides of the fence. This is not a Republican/Democrat issue.

1000% agree!!!

Loonies on both sides.

16 minutes ago, baddog said:

I agree with loonies on both sides. On the first attempt, however, the leftys couldn’t wait to put an “R” with the assailant….. especially on this board. 

Well, in all fairness, the majority of gun nuts are conservatives. It’s not a surprise (or it shouldn’t be) when the people who horde guns are the ones actually using them. 

It’s like saying “why is it that every time somebody quotes from the Bible, “they” try to portray them as Christians?” Ummm…. Christians have most of the Bibles. 

3 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Well, in all fairness, the majority of gun nuts are conservatives. It’s not a surprise (or it shouldn’t be) when the people who horde guns are the ones actually using them. 

It’s like saying “why is it that every time somebody quotes from the Bible, “they” try to portray them as Christians?” Ummm…. Christians have most of the Bibles. 

Ummm. This post makes very little sense. 

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Anyone who still votes for trump is a traitor. 

It is against the rules to call you dumb, so I'm not. I will say your statement is not only insulting and dividing, it's ridiculous. It is people like you that divide this country with your name calling and judgement.  It is almost like you posted that for attention......

30 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

@CardinalBacker is the type of people that cause divide while preaching unity..... His remark about Trump voters being traitors is about as far in left field as I have seen him post. 

Here's my opinion on @CardinalBacker's comments. Much of the time, he makes comments to agitate or instigate. He doesn't even believe it himself. Some of the time, he makes a reactionary post that he doesn't even put any thought into. Regardless, in all matters Trump, he's going to distort the truth because his disdain for Trump keeps snowballing to the point of hatred. He is not liberal, nor does he have liberal tendencies. He just hates Trump. QED, I don't put any stock in his Trump comments or views.

20 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

CardinalBacker, if the Dims are so sure of a harris victory, why are they trying to kill him?  I really HATE Dims/libs, they are not good for this country!!

If the Democrats wanted to kill him he’d be dead. They wouldn’t hire dorks like the ones who have tried. They’d hire a professional and get it done. It’s more likely Trump is staging it than Democrats are trying, and I don’t believe either.

2 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

It is against the rules to call you dumb, so I'm not. I will say your statement is not only insulting and dividing, it's ridiculous. It is people like you that divide this country with your name calling and judgement.  It is almost like you posted that for attention......

I don’t think he’s that far off, but there is some nuance in my opinion 

People who still support trump, at a minimum are anti-American haters. There are definitely traitors in that group too.

People who vote for trump, because they hate biden/kamala, well that’s perfectly fine and I don’t have anything clever to say about them. I completely understand and get it 

If you support a man that to this day spreads outright lies about election fraud when no evidence was found, who tried to corrupt election officials in states like Georgia, who participated in a scheme to send replacement electors to Washington in a criminal attempt to usurp our free and fair elections, who then promised “Christians” that they just needed to vote for Trump, then they’d never have to vote again … then you are a traitor to your country and the Constitution.  There can be no doubt about your intent to destroy our nation. You serve one god, and he lives at Mar-A-Lago. 

37 minutes ago, UT alum said:

If the Democrats wanted to kill him he’d be dead. They wouldn’t hire dorks like the ones who have tried. They’d hire a professional and get it done. It’s more likely Trump is staging it than Democrats are trying, and I don’t believe either.

You think it may be the Democrat's rhetoric driving this?  You know, they keep say he's hitler and a threat to democracy!