Assassination attempt on Trump - take 2

Chester86

1 hour ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

People who still support trump, at a minimum are anti-American haters.

Strange, I support Trump and I'm not anti-American,,,,,,,my guess the thousands of people flying the America flag in support of Trump are not anti-American,,,,,,

I would questions protestors taking over city blocks or burning police stations unamerican acts......

This is the same keyboard warrior nonsense on the other social media pages....I've played music all my life and 90% of musicians are Democrats and extremely left leaning......I've never been confronted or had an issue......Played with a Democrat in a country band for 4 years......not one fight or argument....we agreed we didn't agree politically.  

Funny how real life and social media are almost opposite. I think a fun experiment would be a social media discussion that required your real name and address (like the old phone books)......I wonder if the temperature would change.........

5 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Unfettered gun access + crazies = violent crazy 💩.

As long as there is criminals there will be unfettered gun access.....Just look at the low income city gang violence and daily shootings......

There will always be crazies.  

IF the US Government would just enforce the laws on the books (border) and liberal prosecutors start not giving violent offenders second and third chances, things might improve......just sayin

7 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

Strange, I support Trump and I'm not anti-American,,,,,,,my guess the thousands of people flying the America flag in support of Trump are not anti-American,,,,,,  A big part of his people support America as long as Trump is in charge.  And they're willing to overthrow the government to keep him in power if need be.  The rest of his followers are just sheep.

I would questions protestors taking over city blocks or burning police stations unamerican acts...... Agree completely.

This is the same keyboard warrior nonsense on the other social media pages....I've played music all my life and 90% of musicians are Democrats and extremely left leaning......I've never been confronted or had an issue......Played with a Democrat in a country band for 4 years......not one fight or argument....we agreed we didn't agree politically.   It's waylon and kris kristofferson... we should have differing opinions.  But I wonder if those two could create music in today's environment, when any deviation from the most hardcore of principles is considered blasphemous?

Funny how real life and social media are almost opposite. I think a fun experiment would be a social media discussion that required your real name and address (like the old phone books)......I wonder if the temperature would change......... for sure... it's why I miss kfdm's old message boards so much.  You could say ANYTHING.  But unfortunately all it would do is stifle speech, not because of fear of being censored, but because you could expect to get swatted, doxed, vandalized, assaulted, etc..... from nutjobs on either side.  

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

If you support a man that to this day spreads outright lies about election fraud when no evidence was found, who tried to corrupt election officials in states like Georgia, who participated in a scheme to send replacement electors to Washington in a criminal attempt to usurp our free and fair elections, who then promised “Christians” that they just needed to vote for Trump, then they’d never have to vote again … then you are a traitor to your country and the Constitution.  There can be no doubt about your intent to destroy our nation. You serve one god, and he lives at Mar-A-Lago. 

As a Christian Conservative College Professor that knows several pastors personally that will also vote Trump, I thank you for questioning our faith in the Lord.  May God have mercy on you for your wicked assertion. 

9 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Anyone who still votes for trump is a traitor. 

I served our country, served overseas in Desert Storm / Shield, served on the streets for the last 32 years…okay, call me a traitor.  Broad brush strokes that just don’t paint right.  I read your posts and try to see all sides but you are definitely wrong with this one.

Do not like Harris’s resume, her platform, her insincere approach, her successful coup of the DNC - and would never find a way to vote for her.  But I don’t hate her, and do not wish evil or violence to befall her.  But hey what do I know, according to some my inability to look past all that makes me a traitor.

1 hour ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

As a Christian Conservative College Professor that knows several pastors personally that will also vote Trump, I thank you for questioning our faith in the Lord.  May God have mercy on you for your wicked assertion. 

With all due respect…. I’m of the opinion that you’ll have to answer for your allegiance to such an apparently godless man. 

Good people condoned evil behaviors and in my opinion, we’re all going to pay for it. 

1 hour ago, Chester86 said:

I served our country, served overseas in Desert Storm / Shield, served on the streets for the last 32 years…okay, call me a traitor.  Broad brush strokes that just don’t paint right.  I read your posts and try to see all sides but you are definitely wrong with this one.

Edit.  

Gotta be nicer. 

28 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

With all due respect…. I’m of the opinion that you’ll have to answer for your allegiance to such an apparently godless man. 

Good people condoned evil behaviors and in my opinion, we’re all going to pay for it. 

Nice attempt to shame me. You know the records of the 2 political sides. I support the one that like the other sins, but does not celebrate, promote, and glorify it.  

You may have the last word as you have shown in here you can't help but do so.

God Bless you and may you really see the evil of an entire party and not the sins of one man. 

9 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

It is against the rules to call you dumb, so I'm not. I will say your statement is not only insulting and dividing, it's ridiculous. It is people like you that divide this country with your name calling and judgement.  It is almost like you posted that for attention......

He’s not dumb, but he is the type of idiot that continuously spews the type of crap that triggers other idiots to act.  He does do it for attention and reaction, no other reason, adds nothing to any debate.

12 hours ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

Nice attempt to shame me. You know the records of the 2 political sides. I support the one that like the other sins, but does not celebrate, promote, and glorify it.  

You may have the last word as you have shown in here you can't help but do so.

God Bless you and may you really see the evil of an entire party and not the sins of one man. 

I don’t care about the other side. I care about hypocritical “men of God” who won’t stand up against wrong when it’s done by our own. 

You can’t even condemn sinful behavior…. You condone it by supporting Trump. 

Tell me, sir… what did Moses think of the Holy Land? 

14 hours ago, Chester86 said:

Do not like Harris’s resume, her platform, her insincere approach, her successful coup of the DNC - and would never find a way to vote for her.  But I don’t hate her, and do not wish evil or violence to befall her.  But hey what do I know, according to some my inability to look past all that makes me a traitor.

What don't you like about her resume?