Assassination attempt on Trump - take 2

Chester86

17 hours ago, Chester86 said:

Do not like Harris’s resume, her platform, her insincere approach, her successful coup of the DNC - and would never find a way to vote for her.  But I don’t hate her, and do not wish evil or violence to befall her.  But hey what do I know, according to some my inability to look past all that makes me a traitor.

If you call that a coup, what do you call Jan 6th?  I need to know where you're at on that before I can make my rebuttal. 

2 hours ago, Bobcat1 said:

If you call that a coup, what do you call Jan 6th?  I need to know where you're at on that before I can make my rebuttal. 

So, you see a moral equivalence between Trump saying "go protest peacefully" and the out right overthrow of a sitting President? DEI hire Harris could have stopped it.  Don't recall her saying anything that she was against what was being pushed by her party.  So, by her silence she would have had to been involved in the coup or at least 100% in support of those that actually brought the President down!  BTW -- wasn't Trump still President on Jan 6th.  So -- coup?!?!

Here's the thing that you guys refuse to acknowledge.  Y'all don't mind hateful rhetoric when it's Trump doing it.  But y'all sure like to point out the rhetoric coming from the other guys.  Any Trump voter has no right to criticize rhetoric, period.  Your guys is way worse about it. 

Secondly, you can't try to overthrow the government by sending fake electors to Washington, overrun the capitol to stop the counting of votes, promise Christians that they'll never have to vote again if they vote Trump now, intimidate state election officials like Trump did in Georgia, etc..... then be mad when somebody accurately calls your Dear Leader a threat to democracy.  HE'S THE BIGGEST INTERNAL THREAT TO DEMOCRACY THAT WE'VE SEEN IN MY LIFETIME.  If your side raises a Trump flag and attacks the capitol... y'all are a threat to democracy.  The fact that Trump has been re-nominated PROVES that you all supported Trump's attempt to overthrow the government, Period.   You just don't like people calling you out on your bull.  

Personally?  I think the whole "second attempt" is just an overblown attempt to re-create some of the drama from a couple of months ago when that young Republican took a shot at Trump. And I don't remember an big outpouring of concern here on the boards in 2011 when that young radical took shots at the Obama White House.  

How big of a moron does one have to be to believe that

1.  Democrat rhetoric is causing these attempts on Trump's life .

2. Trump's rhetoric on prior to and on the morning of 1/6 had nothing to do with the attack on the capitol.

You'd just have to be willfully stupid.  

Imagine if Kamala / Biden lose in November, pull their own Jan 6th with the riots,  fake electors, calling Shapiro to find more votes.. etc

Safe to say the “not a big deal” crowd would be singing a vastly different tune 

Part of me wants that to happen just for the chaos lol, then I can come on here and say “nuh uh, presidential immunity!!”

18 minutes ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

Imagine if Kamala / Biden lose in November, pull their own Jan 6th with the riots,  fake electors, calling Shapiro to find more votes.. etc

Safe to say the “not a big deal” crowd would be singing a vastly different tune 

Part of me wants that to happen just for the chaos lol, then I can come on here and say “nuh uh, presidential immunity!!”

You'd best believe it's going to come up.... They all cheered when Trump's Supreme Court rendered that decision on immunity, but I'm perfectly aware that somebody on the other side will take full advantage of the new-found immunity.  And the right will be HOWLING.