Jasper at Beaumont United

lcm93

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Jasper at Beaumont United

I haven't seen Jasper, and I've only seen BU against PNG.  Without trying to recall any specifics, they seemed to make one mistake after another in the PNG game, and were over matched, but the QB has a decent arm and the receivers get open. Maybe they'll get it together this week.  

Keys to this game.  Let’s establish the passing game first.  I think we’ll be able to throw the ball around baring our receivers catch the ball.   Run on short yardage.  

Not too worried about the run defense.  But I’m sure Jasper has seen film on us and realize that we are weak in the secondary.  Perhaps bring pressure to their quarterback.  

This game is very winnable playing against a smaller team that probably don’t have as many athletes as us.  

28-20 BU

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Keys to this game.  Let’s establish the passing game first.  I think we’ll be able to throw the ball around baring our receivers catch the ball.   Run on short yardage.  

Not too worried about the run defense.  But I’m sure Jasper has seen film on us and realize that we are weak in the secondary.  Perhaps bring pressure to their quarterback.  

This game is very winnable playing against a smaller team that probably don’t have as many athletes as us.  

28-20 BU

United is not winning this game unless they figure out a way to cover #0 for Jasper.

I see this as a 30-20 win for Jasper.