Jasper at Beaumont United

lcm93

On 9/18/2024 at 7:14 AM, BMTSoulja1 said:

Keys to this game.  Let’s establish the passing game first.  I think we’ll be able to throw the ball around baring our receivers catch the ball.   Run on short yardage.  

Not too worried about the run defense.  But I’m sure Jasper has seen film on us and realize that we are weak in the secondary.  Perhaps bring pressure to their quarterback.  

This game is very winnable playing against a smaller team that probably don’t have as many athletes as us.  

28-20 BU

Soulja, if BU loses this game, see you at the next school board meeting on October 17th...

On 9/18/2024 at 9:53 AM, AggiesAreWe said:

United is not winning this game unless they figure out a way to cover #0 for Jasper.

I see this as a 30-20 win for Jasper.

If you know this but the BU coaches can't figure it out, it means we need knew coaches...

On 9/18/2024 at 7:14 AM, BMTSoulja1 said:

Keys to this game.  Let’s establish the passing game first.  I think we’ll be able to throw the ball around baring our receivers catch the ball.   Run on short yardage.  

Not too worried about the run defense.  But I’m sure Jasper has seen film on us and realize that we are weak in the secondary.  Perhaps bring pressure to their quarterback.  

This game is very winnable playing against a smaller team that probably don’t have as many athletes as us.  

28-20 BU

Soulja, I disagree with you a little bit.  #1 should be getting all of the carries (at least 15) out of the backfield, nobody else.  It's not even close.  That kid is explosive and runs with aggression.  QB has to trust that #5 can beat anyone in single coverage and I think he can.  Get him the ball.