4A D2 #3 Bellville at 3A #6 Hitchcock Thursday

BBfan061

8 hours ago, bullets13 said:

here's the deal for me: hitchcock is really good.  super fast, athletic, talented. that being said, I think Hitchcock compares well to HF, Silsbee, Jasper, and WOS, and would compete for 1st or 2nd in our district (I know they beat HF, but I think those two teams are fairly even). That's an impressive thing to be able to say about a 3A school.   but Bellville is GOOD.  they proved me wrong last year.  and they went through our district like we were scrubs.  Beat WOS 49-7.  Beat Silsbee 61-7.  Beat Jasper 35-7.  Unless Bellville dropped off a whole lot from last year I just don't see this being a close game.  I don't expect 61-7, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if Bellville wins by 25-30 points.  And I'll be happy to come on here and admit if I'm wrong.  In fact, I hope I'm wrong.  

Just so we’re clear, I did not stay at a holiday inn express last night, and I don’t know much about high school football these days.  😬