Trump on immigrants - “they’re not humans, they’re animals”

HuntersLaptop2028

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

The thing is, his followers believe this stuff. 

And if a Trump follower isn’t an actual racist, the fact that most of his other followers are racist isn’t a dealbreaker. 

Let’s not forget the “vermin” and “tainting our blood” rhetoric 

It’s right out of the Nazi playbook 

I have a hard time believing people who support this, are going to Heaven like they think they are 

12 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

ever notice how these types of threads don't get any comments? If Kamala had said it we'd be on page 11 of comments by now.

This is the hidden content, please

They don’t get comments because it is a flat out lie and taken out of context, as are most threads started by the original poster.

Even CNN calls earlier.

Let’s see the entire clip of this one for context.

3 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

They don’t get comments because it is a flat out lie and taken out of context, as are most threads started by the original poster.

Even CNN calls it out.

Dog whistle

Call everyone who comes over a criminal, rapist, and/or gang member. Then call these people animals 

the plausible deniability argument is “nuh uh, I only called the gang members animals”

He knows what he’s doing. You know what he’s doing. And you worship the dude anyway.

jesus is gonna have a word with you.. one day 

6 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Even CNN calls it out.

Kinda like another poster on here who constantly floods the forum with propaganda. 

1 minute ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Kinda like another poster on here who constantly floods the forum with propaganda. 

But I don’t see him calling others blue hatted fools, Biden worshippers or racists.

And a lot of the stuff he posts is true, some simply see the source and dismiss it, out of laziness most likely.  

Much easier to disregard it rather than look into it.

7 minutes ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

Dog whistle

Call everyone who comes over a criminal, rapist, and/or gang member. Then call these people animals 

the plausible deniability argument is “nuh uh, I only called the gang members animals”

He knows what he’s doing. You know what he’s doing. And you worship the dude anyway.

jesus is gonna have a word with you.. one day 

I’m not worried about meeting Jesus, looking forward to it.

The folks backing a party responsible for millions of unborn lives being lost are the ones that should worry.

4 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I’m not worried about meeting Jesus, looking forward to it.

The folks backing a party responsible for millions of unborn lives being lost are the ones that should worry.

At least you admit you know what he’s doing with the dog whistle, and still continue devoting yourself to him

Just now, LumRaiderFan said:

It’s OK, doesn’t bother me, it’s just what he does.

I have no doubt it does not bother you. I called him out because he can't stick with arguing the subject, he has to make it seem you(anyone he debates) are somehow unethical or immoral because you think differently on a subject.  I'm not sure why people do that......I've been on this forum A LONG time and have always managed to debate and discuss without having to go after the person.  I guess I think enough of myself to not have to go there......

14 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

I have no doubt it does not bother you. I called him out because he can't stick with arguing the subject, he has to make it seem you(anyone he debates) are somehow unethical or immoral because you think differently on a subject.  I'm not sure why people do that......I've been on this forum A LONG time and have always managed to debate and discuss without having to go after the person.  I guess I think enough of myself to not have to go there......

Projection 101 -

you made 2 whataboutisms in the last 30 minutes alone

you call anyone who disagrees with you a democrat

The trump worshippers are truly losing it.. 

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

But I don’t see him calling others blue hatted fools, Biden worshippers or racists.

And a lot of the stuff he posts is true, some simply see the source and dismiss it, out of laziness most likely.  

Much easier to disregard it rather than look into it.

I'll give him your first point: he generally takes criticism and back and forth with a decent attitude.  You can argue with him on one thing, and if you make a good point on something else, he'll still agree with you.  That's something I try to do as well.  There are certain people on the site that get mad about something you post and simply disagree with everything you say from that point forward, or use whatever they disagree with to bludgeon you over the head every time you try to make a point. It's pretty dumb. I often disagree with his posts, and don't care for his sources or the frequency with which he posts from them, but I don't see him go after people personally, which i respect.  There's people I feel like I could sit and talk politics with, and people I can't. I think if I sat down and talked politics with Reagan I might want to beat my head on the wall a little bit, but I'm pretty certain we would end the conversation as cordially as it began.  I can't say that for everyone in this forum.

as to your second point, what % is a lot?  If he posts 5 articles a day, and 80% of what he posts is true, that means he's posting 1 false article everyday. personally, i think 80% is high, and at least half of what he posts is false, or has some basic truth with a lot of false spin to it. Because of that I do often resort to your last statement... it is generally much easier to disregard it than to look into it.

9 minutes ago, baddog said:

They’re invading our country. Invade other countries like this and they would be gunned down. No questions asked. 

it's not an invasion when the president is not only allowing, but encouraging them to come in.  Although I guess technically now the current administration is being tough(ish) on the border since the election is coming up.

28 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

it's not an invasion when the president is not only allowing, but encouraging them to come in.  Although I guess technically now the current administration is being tough(ish) on the border since the election is coming up.

I don’t sugar coat it. An allowable invasion is still an invasion. The left doesn’t want an America anymore. Getting tough (ish) 3 1/2 years later is too late and the danger is done. We need Trump to come in and clean up this mess. If Kamala win, still no cahones in the white house.

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

I'll give him your first point: he generally takes criticism and back and forth with a decent attitude.  You can argue with him on one thing, and if you make a good point on something else, he'll still agree with you.  That's something I try to do as well.  There are certain people on the site that get mad about something you post and simply disagree with everything you say from that point forward, or use whatever they disagree with to bludgeon you over the head every time you try to make a point. It's pretty dumb. I often disagree with his posts, and don't care for his sources or the frequency with which he posts from them, but I don't see him go after people personally, which i respect.  There's people I feel like I could sit and talk politics with, and people I can't. I think if I sat down and talked politics with Reagan I might want to beat my head on the wall a little bit, but I'm pretty certain we would end the conversation as cordially as it began.  I can't say that for everyone in this forum.

as to your second point, what % is a lot?  If he posts 5 articles a day, and 80% of what he posts is true, that means he's posting 1 false article everyday. personally, i think 80% is high, and at least half of what he posts is false, or has some basic truth with a lot of false spin to it. Because of that I do often resort to your last statement... it is generally much easier to disregard it than to look into it.

Fair enough, I know we’ve had plenty of discussions in the past and always cordial, even in disagreement.