Georgia Woman Dies From Delayed Emergency Medical Care — thanks to abortion ban

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Smh. Did I say that? Can you read?

I can read. You say you are against abortion yet feel badly for one woman who died because a ban is scaring doctors from doing their job. Are you playing both sides? Don’t be scared. Take a stance.

Ireally didn’t understand your last post. You’re always very vague and short on words.

3 hours ago, baddog said:

I can read. You say you are against abortion yet feel badly for one woman who died because a ban is scaring doctors from doing their job. Are you playing both sides? Don’t be scared. Take a stance.

Ireally didn’t understand your last post. You’re always very vague and short on words.

Sigh.

You are clueless. I said if I were the doctor I would've performed the D&C, I simply mentioned their dilemma. Also. I do feel bad for the lady  her death was preventable. As a nurse, it would be awful to celebrate a woman dying. I am pro life, I never would've had an abortion. I also talked my son's girlfriend out off having one. She was going to use the pills, I am glad she didn't do it, she is as well

4 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Sigh.

You are clueless. I said if I were the doctor I would've performed the D&C, I simply mentioned their dilemma. Also. I do feel bad for the lady  her death was preventable. As a nurse, it would be awful to celebrate a woman dying. I am pro life, I never would've had an abortion. I also talked my son's girlfriend out off having one. She was going to use the pills, I am glad she didn't do it, she is as well

Not clueless. If you are pro life you should not have any problem with a ban on abortion. This woman brought all of this on herself. She could have used protection but “chose” not to. Sorry she lost her life but when does the blame rest on her? You can’t have it both ways. That’s what leaves people….as you say “clueless”…..sigh.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Not clueless. If you are pro life you should not have any problem with a ban on abortion. This woman brought all of this on herself. She could have used protection but “chose” not to. Sorry she lost her life but when does the blame rest on her? You can’t have it both ways. That’s what leaves people….as you say “clueless”…..sigh.

Did i say I had a problem with a ban?