More Than Half of Trump Voters Believe Haitians Are Eating Pets: Poll

HuntersLaptop2028

The lying gets more ridiculous by the day.

Anyone here actually believe this stuff? 

This is the hidden content, please

Saw another article where Springfield schools received 33 bomb threats. Apparently some of these came from overseas.. I wonder which country can it be 

22 hours ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

Anyone here believe they’re eating the cats and dogs? 

It has been reported they are eating geese out of park ponds.....

It has been reported pets are missing. 

I honestly have no idea if the reports are true.  CNN is quick to dismiss the claims with no evidence......they were also quick to buy that Hunters Laptop was Russian disinformation.  What I have not seen or read is them sending a CNN reporter to knock on doors and investigate. 

4 hours ago, baddog said:

Why does this seem to be so ridiculous? I already told about the Vietnamese eating dogs in Port Arthur. That’s a fact. We hold our pets dear to us where other countries consider them a delicacy. Why all the fuss?

The Haiten diet consists of rice with a variation of spices. They don't eat dogs. In some Asian countries dogs are considered edible. 

The dog meat trade is most widespread in China, South Korea, the Philippines, Thailand, Laos, Viet Nam, Cambodia, Indonesia and Nagaland in northern India. 

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

The Haiten diet consists of rice with a variation of spices. They don't eat dogs. In some Asian countries dogs are considered edible. 

The dog meat trade is most widespread in China, South Korea, the Philippines, Thailand, Laos, Viet Nam, Cambodia, Indonesia and Nagaland in northern India. 

Hey Miss fact checker……Haitians also practice voodoo. Maybe they ran out of chickens. 
You know, during the Great Depression, you were lucky if you ate possum. People will eat anything if they are hungry enough….. even humans.