LCM vs VIDOR

Billyjohn

• bullets13 changed the title to LCM vs VIDOR
2 hours ago, Billyjohn said:

It was a shootout last year, lcm won the game in overtime. Vidor is taking a huge hit though! Their star running back got suspended and will not be able to play in the game.

If you don’t have facts to back that statement up,  don’t start rumors about players.

2 hours ago, Bigdog said:

If you don’t have facts to back that statement up,  don’t start rumors about players.

No rumor. I got the facts, 100%.  I won’t get into specifics because we are talking about a kid but #26 is out for atleast the LCM game as of right now. Things obviously can change between now and then with the Bye Week for Vidor this week. 

9 minutes ago, BLUE_LEFT_LEFT_ONE_ELEVEN said:

No rumor. I got the facts, 100%.  I won’t get into specifics because we are talking about a kid but #26 is out for atleast the LCM game as of right now. Things obviously can change between now and then with the Bye Week for Vidor this week. 

I hope the kid, and whatever the situation is, turns out ok. 

Back in the 70s I saw a kid get suspended, for setting off either a firecracker or a smoke bomb, then get unsuspended so he could play in a game, then afterward get suspended again. Anyway ... hope all turns out well. 

Lcm has a very strong run game as well , last game J’lynn morris had his first ever varsity start and averaged 11 yards per carry. If Vidor is able to stop their run game I think lcm should have no problem passing on them even tho they are a very average team when it comes to passing. Vidors secondary just isn’t that good. HF QB had 544 passing yards and 6 touchdowns on them.

13 hours ago, Billyjohn said:

Lcm has a very strong run game as well , last game J’lynn morris had his first ever varsity start and averaged 11 yards per carry. If Vidor is able to stop their run game I think lcm should have no problem passing on them even tho they are a very average team when it comes to passing. Vidors secondary just isn’t that good. HF QB had 544 passing yards and 6 touchdowns on them.

He played in every game last year almost splitting carries and same as this year..kid has some wheels for sure

4 minutes ago, 3rdandGreen said:

I don't think Vidor's defense will be addressed anytime soon. LCM by 17

Agreed. Also the Vidor offense doesn’t look as crisp as in years past. Sloppy on all the oopty oop faking out of the slot T. I’ve seen several fumbles on handoffs with them this year. #44 doesn’t seem like an equal replacement for their starting running back out #26

2 hours ago, Bear Down00 said:

Vidor has multiple starters out due to injury and suspension.  Bears should roll.

District title will come down to LCM v BC 

It’s hard to tell with BC because they have played such horrible football teams. I’m sure they will be a challenge because they have a great quarterback, but nothing the bears can’t handle. I hate to hear vidor is falling apart because they normally put together solid teams each year. If they didn’t have their star player out and injuries it would by far be Lcms hardest game. A team I think everyone is sleeping on is Livingston, they gave the bears a run for their money last year and will be returning majority of their team.