LCM vs VIDOR

Billyjohn

26 minutes ago, 3rdandGreen said:

Unless google earth is outdated, where is the parking lot?

There is a parking lot on the scoreboard side of the stadium and in front of the high school

**there is construction going on in front of the school.  May want to get there a few minutes early.

Last few years this game has been close regardless of talent, coaching, scheme, i dont see any team just absolutely running away with this unless its late scores to ice the game. LCM does struggle to defend the Slot T, and i think itll show, ima take vidor 28-21 in a game that is over by 9:30 lol

3 hours ago, marshman said:

What station would that be?

I typically just go to their website, or their facebook page. I dont think they use an actual radio channel.

I will post the link in here, or the game thread tomorrow for those who want to tune in if i can remember to do it

I use them alot for the baseball games, because i miss alot of them due to work. They are a good announcing crew, i like them!

*** I just checked the website, and they will be streaming the games on their facebook page, all pirate games for the rest of the year, free of charge it says

29 minutes ago, Bobcat101 said:

No I’m serious, according to some ole Orangefield people, Wing/Slot T is unbeatable & the proof is in the pudding Orangefield ran it for 14 years & their record was .500. 

Slot T is great when u have the personnel to run it. Just like any offense, it requires some athletes to make it work. ESPECIALLY on the line.

41 minutes ago, Bobcat101 said:

No I’m serious, according to some ole Orangefield people, Wing/Slot T is unbeatable & the proof is in the pudding Orangefield ran it for 14 years & their record was .500. 

Well belville loss last week with it. Not saying you cant win with it but unbeatable lol i dont know if i would consider any team unbeatable due to the formation of the offense. 

27 minutes ago, Tiger33 said:

Well belville loss last week with it. Not saying you cant win with it but unbeatable lol i dont know if i would consider any team unbeatable due to the formation of the offense. 

Pretty sure they beat the snot out of Silsbee with it last year. A good Silsbee team too. 61-7 was it?