Montgomery Lake Creek at PNG

lcm93

Indian Stadium is not a hostile environment.😉  We bring the purple warm fuzzy love that any PNG Indian Fan has toward a visiting team.  If were a little loud, well then, that just makes the experience more memorable for the other teams players & coaches. 🤣

See you on the field Lake Creek.  You will hear us from the stands, for sure!

I-N-D-I-A-N-S, Scalp 'Em Indians, Scalp 'Em!!!

15 hours ago, 1970 said:

Yeah, that's what the LC coach is pretty much saying on his weekly interview broadcast. (I don't have the link handy - I saw it on another forum.)  Just paraphrasing here, but he basically says that PNG is just not as physical as last season's team. Besides that he says that PNG only plays their best in the first half. Gave up lots of yards to LaPorte. He ain't worried about home field advantage, heck they've played in "more hostile" places - like the Woodlands, for example.  LC already has this Friday's game won, in their minds.  PNG had better be on their toes. 

Not as physical on offense? That is funny. 

1 hour ago, png9mon said:

Indian Stadium is not a hostile environment.😉  We bring the purple warm fuzzy love that any PNG Indian Fan has toward a visiting team.  If were a little loud, well then, that just makes the experience more memorable for the other teams players & coaches. 🤣

See you on the field Lake Creek.  You will hear us from the stands, for sure!

I-N-D-I-A-N-S, Scalp 'Em Indians, Scalp 'Em!!!

I thought that you are #9's mom, but I've just now noticed that it's "mon", not "mom".  Anyway, yeah I think that PNG and Ned are two of the best crowds in the area.  Noisy, but no cow bells or air horns. An occasional duck call, maybe.  

I think LC severely underestimates actually PLAYING against La Porte. LP’s offense hasn’t been the issue. TO’s have.

If PNG can control the edges better than they did against LP, they should be okay. PNG will be able to key on one very good RB against LC instead of worrying about 2 like against LP.

From what I’ve read, the LC RB had about 1450 yards last year. Very good year. LP’s had 1700+ and 1000+ respectively in fewer games.

Take care of the ball, and pound it up the middle.

42 minutes ago, OlDawg said:

I think LC severely underestimates actually PLAYING against La Porte. LP’s offense hasn’t been the issue. TO’s have.

If PNG can control the edges better than they did against LP, they should be okay. PNG will be able to key on one very good RB against LC instead of worrying about 2 like against LP.

From what I’ve read, the LC RB had about 1450 yards last year. Very good year. LP’s had 1700+ and 1000+ respectively in fewer games.

Take care of the ball, and pound it up the middle.

Lc rb was not even the factor in last year's playoff game!!

The coach said that Texas High was the most hostile.  I didn’t hear anything that sounded over confident.  He knows PNG will be loud and he felt that his team can block out the noise.  The interviewer was the one that stated PNG plays their best in the 1st half and LC plays better late. 
Basically, PNG comes out of the gate and executes, so if you make mistakes early, you’re going to be behind.  I think it will be a great game.  I’ll say PNG gets the win but I won’t be surprised if LC can pull the upset.

These first two games will be tough. LC and Huntsville were dang good last year and Huntsville I think has a lot back. Anyone of these teams can go at least three deep or more. Limit the turnovers and keep LC offense off the field. I think PNG can do it, but we will see. 

20 minutes ago, Eazy said:

Yea, I wonder who drew up the schedule.  Crazy that PNG starts with the Top 2 contestants.  You would think there would be a few lambs to slaughter before the big fights begin.  

Better to get them over with and then start setting the dinner table. Lake Creek is PNGs only concern right now. They are on the clock and its ticking. That coach is underestimating us, he should be ready for a war lol! I can hear the Indiannettes now " Blood, Blood, Blood makes the grass grow"

My screen name comes from the fact that I went to my 1st PNG Football game when I was 9 months old. (png9mon)

I have missed 10 PNG Football games in my entire life.  5 During the Covid season where us Season Ticket Holders were only allowed to go to 5 regular season games.  I have seen somewhere in the 600s in total PNG football games.

Love those Indians!!!

5 hours ago, 1970 said:

I thought that you are #9's mom, but I've just now noticed that it's "mon", not "mom".  Anyway, yeah I think that PNG and Ned are two of the best crowds in the area.  Noisy, but no cow bells or air horns. An occasional duck call, maybe.  

Now you get png9mon