• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou

• 1. Barbers Hill  2. Lufkin 3. Silsbee 4. Jasper 5. West Orange-Stark 6. Anahuac  7. Coldspring-Oakhurst 8. Tarkington 9. Kirbyville  10. Centerville 11. Diboll  12. Fairfield 13. Teague 14. Anderson-Shiro 15. Buna 16. New Waverly 17.  Lovelady 18. Joaquin 19. West Sabine 20. Mt. Enterprise 21. Colmesneil  22. Cushing 23. Kings Academy 24. Richland Springs 25. Union Hill
    • So they took a survey of 2500 people and came up with this result, must be accurate. lol lol lol I have personally never talked to anyone that has that view.
    • Good analysis... but I think you might be overlooking population growth as it relates to voter turnout, in most years.   2020 was an an outlier for a couple of reasons.... we've never sent mass ballots out to registered voters, unrequested.  I strongly suspect this "allowed" a lot of people to vote who normally wouldn't be bothered to make their way to the polls, and also would have opened up the POSSIBILITY of voter fraud (but no evidence of such was ever found).  The question is whether or not it makes good sense to "push" people to vote when they'd normally not be willing to go to any effort to get to the polls... I guess that depends on whether or not your party won or lost. I think it was a terrible idea.   The main thing that I saw was that Trump does an excellent job of getting people to vote... not just for him, but against him as well.  And he's better at getting the "Not Trump" votes out than he is at getting the actual "Trump" votes to the polls.   That's the real Trump Effect, in my mind.    But I think a combination of those two factors led to the high turnouts... combined with the ongoing pandemic/lockdowns, as well as the racial unrest that was going on in 2020.   It's kinda strange that people see "fraud" in the jump in Dem votes from 2016 to 2020, but nothing wrong with an abnormal increase in Repub votes for the same time period.
    • There wasn't a lot of cackling going on last Tuesday night when she pieced Trump up in the debate.    Oh, wait.... the moderators cheated, lol.  
    • ‘If He Can Take a Bullet, I Can Write a Song’: ‘American Heart’ Singer/Songwriter Jon Kahn Releases Trump-Inspired ‘Fighter’! This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
  • Topics