Trump to appear on Fox News Channel's 'Gutfeld!' Wednesday night

thetragichippy

1 hour ago, baddog said:

I recorded it and watched it this morning. Trump is a very approachable guy. He handled himself very well. Kamala only wishes she could come off as personable. She would have shown herself for the fool that she is……cackling herself into oblivion.

There wasn't a lot of cackling going on last Tuesday night when she pieced Trump up in the debate. 

Oh, wait.... the moderators cheated, lol.  

I don’t like Gutfield, never watch him. I coincidentally watched him with Trump. I was really impressed. If he could handle himself like that in debates and in front of other media, he’d win in a landslide. (Correction, if the media would show this side of Trump) I’m not a huge Trump fan either.

2 hours ago, mat said:

I don’t like Gutfield, never watch him. I coincidentally watched him with Trump. I was really impressed. If he could handle himself like that in debates and in front of other media, he’d win in a landslide. (Correction, if the media would show this side of Trump) I’m not a huge Trump fan either.

I enjoyed it.  Trump needs to do more interviews like that.  He needs some townhall's on Fox and let guest ask him questions. 

3 hours ago, mat said:

1 hour ago, thetragichippy said:

I enjoyed it.  Trump needs to do more interviews like that.  He needs some townhall's on Fox and let guest ask him questions. 

Are moderates and moderate dems watching fox.news?