Trump to appear on Fox News Channel's 'Gutfeld!' Wednesday night

thetragichippy

1 hour ago, baddog said:

I recorded it and watched it this morning. Trump is a very approachable guy. He handled himself very well. Kamala only wishes she could come off as personable. She would have shown herself for the fool that she is……cackling herself into oblivion.

There wasn't a lot of cackling going on last Tuesday night when she pieced Trump up in the debate. 

Oh, wait.... the moderators cheated, lol.  

I don’t like Gutfield, never watch him. I coincidentally watched him with Trump. I was really impressed. If he could handle himself like that in debates and in front of other media, he’d win in a landslide. (Correction, if the media would show this side of Trump) I’m not a huge Trump fan either.

2 hours ago, mat said:

I don’t like Gutfield, never watch him. I coincidentally watched him with Trump. I was really impressed. If he could handle himself like that in debates and in front of other media, he’d win in a landslide. (Correction, if the media would show this side of Trump) I’m not a huge Trump fan either.

I enjoyed it.  Trump needs to do more interviews like that.  He needs some townhall's on Fox and let guest ask him questions. 

3 hours ago, mat said:

1 hour ago, thetragichippy said:

I enjoyed it.  Trump needs to do more interviews like that.  He needs some townhall's on Fox and let guest ask him questions. 

Are moderates and moderate dems watching fox.news?

9 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

I've always considered ABC, NBC and CBS the mainstream media.  

image.png.6299ad72caf79c5c875c4085f05168c2.png

This is the hidden content, please

There is no way in hell those numbers are right. MSNBC more than 2x fox?

Nope

This is the hidden content, please

NEW YORK – July 30, 2024 – FOX News Channel (FNC) finished the month of July as the most watched network in all of television in weekday primetime, outpacing not only all of cable but the competition on broadcast networks ABC, CBS and NBC. Posting its highest July on record and among top 10 highest-rated months of all time, FNC is the only channel to grow its audience versus 2020 and 2016, as the competition shed massive viewership. According to Nielsen Media Research, FNC has accelerated the most among U.S. television, gaining the largest percentage of viewers and solidifying its spot as the go-to destination for all breaking news, occupying the largest share of the audience since November 2014 (60% in total day viewers). Attracting the highest viewership in television, FOX News Media was the leader in news during the attempted assassination of former President Donald Trump, the Republican National Convention (RNC), President Biden’s decision to end his re-election campaign and his first Oval Office address to the nation following the news. FNC delivered 99 of the top 100 telecasts in cable news, while MSNBC netted just one and CNN had zero. July was the highest-rated month since the November 2020 election as more Independents continued to tune in to FNC over any other network, according to data from Nielsen MRI Fusion. Additionally, FNC ranked as the top network in all of cable among upscale, Asian and Hispanic viewers during total day viewership and 25-54 demo.

In primetime, FNC delivered 3.5 million viewers and 498,000 in the 25-54 demographic, growing its audience double-digits year-over-year (+120%) in total viewership and even attracting 236% more viewers in the 25-54 demo. In total day, FNC drew 1.9 million viewers and 268,000 in the 25-54 demo, again more than doubling its demo audience. FNC also posted the most growth month over month, accelerating 41% in total viewership and 69% in 25-54 demo during total day hours and 52% in primetime viewers with a 95% bump in the 25-54 demo. In contrast, MSNBC posted its lowest weekday primetime viewership average of 2024.