Week 4

PhatMack19

I know that it’s not part of y’alls discussion and I don’t know how long it will last but:

Lamar is 3-1 after tonight. Last week they beat 1AA #22 ranked Weber State.

On the NCAA website they have Lamar listed at #22 in the country and possibly moving up after tonight’s win.

The honeymoon might not last long with some big games on the schedule but how long since Lamar football has been listed on the top 25 in 1AA football…. if ever. 

21 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Crazy thing is in every game this year, the score was actually closer than the game.  I think by the end of the game, they were letting one of those guys who wrangle Bevo play QB.  

They’re fun to watch play. They couldn’t care any less what the score is. They’re like the basketball player who sits the bench most of the time but gets to play the final 2 minutes when the score is out of reach. Don’t pass them the ball, they’re shooting it. Lol

Cupcake games are over. Tough competition coming up.

10 minutes ago, baddog said:

They’re fun to watch play. They couldn’t care any less what the score is. They’re like the basketball player who sits the bench most of the time but gets to play the final 2 minutes when the score is out of reach. Don’t pass them the ball, they’re shooting it. Lol

Cupcake games are over. Tough competition coming up.

This week may be the worst conference opponent we’ve gotten in years.  I wouldn’t play Quinn unless he is completely healthy (and only to shake off any rust) because the next week is also a bye.  Mississippi State may be the worst Power 5 team.  But after this week, we don’t get another cupcake until Thanksgiving.