FCC Commissioner Just Scorched Harris for Her $42 Billion Fail!

Reagan

From the article:  

"If you gave Kamala Harris a fire hydrant, a fire hose, one of those hydrant wrenches, and instructions to fill the little blue kiddie pool in your front yard, she couldn't get enough water in that thing to make a tissue damp. At least that's my takeaway after FCC Commissioner Brendan Carr's scorching congressional review of Harris's oversight of Joe Biden's multibillion-dollar plan to wire rural homes with high-speed internet.

"In 2021, Vice President Harris agreed to lead a $42 billion effort to expand internet access to millions. It's been 1,039 days, and no one has been connected—no homes, no businesses, not even a shovel in the ground."

So a lot like her oversight of the border crisis then."

I don't guess the ABC "so-called" moderators ask her about this!?

This is the hidden content, please

16 minutes ago, Reagan said:

From the article:  

"If you gave Kamala Harris a fire hydrant, a fire hose, one of those hydrant wrenches, and instructions to fill the little blue kiddie pool in your front yard, she couldn't get enough water in that thing to make a tissue damp. At least that's my takeaway after FCC Commissioner Brendan Carr's scorching congressional review of Harris's oversight of Joe Biden's multibillion-dollar plan to wire rural homes with high-speed internet.

"In 2021, Vice President Harris agreed to lead a $42 billion effort to expand internet access to millions. It's been 1,039 days, and no one has been connected—no homes, no businesses, not even a shovel in the ground."

So a lot like her oversight of the border crisis then."

I don't guess the ABC "so-called" moderators ask her about this!?

This is the hidden content, please

That was part of the $4 trillion infrastructure bill. I wonder where all that money is? I’d look in Schumer’s bank account. He was the one who fist pumped the signing.