Gutfeld Outpacing Competition with Independents AND Democrats

While some on the forum does not like Gutfeld, Trumps appearance on the show gave them their largest viewership in the history of the show.....4.9 million

I mentioned in another post, more people need to see that side of Trumps personality.  I think they did. While I thought it would be mostly conservative viewers, turns out I was completely wrong. 

According to a data collected from viewers for the month of July, around 575,000 viewers who identify as Democrats tuned into

This is the hidden content, please
 which airs weeknights at 10 p.m., ahead of other late night programs. Fallon’s 
 and 
 brought in approximately 396,000 and 434,000 Democratic viewers, respectively, by comparison. Gutfeld! also drew a higher average of Democrats than Real Time with Bill Maher and The Daily Show, which hit 333,000 and 183,000, respectively.

That was me saying I don’t like Gutfield and still don’t. That was the only time I’ve watched an episode. It was funny how Trump jokingly took credit for Gutfield’s rating success. Turns out Trump was right.

9 minutes ago, mat said:

That was me saying I don’t like Gutfield and still don’t. That was the only time I’ve watched an episode. It was funny how Trump jokingly took credit for Gutfield’s rating success. Turns out Trump was right.

I actually like the show. I don't watch every night, but I do watch a few times a week. Gutfeld, not a staunch conservative, is a pretty intelligent guy. By and large, I can't generally stand watching FOX News, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS or any other news outlets feature hosts. I do like the actual news reporting from Brett Baier on FOX though, and I like watching "The Five" on FOX. Ingraham & Hannity on FOX have lost my interest.

13 minutes ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

We love main stream media!!

I watched his show back in the day and found it entertaining, especially when they used to beat up on bob the token liberal. 

Main stream, maybe......

I listen/watch a variety of media. I get up at 6am M-F, get ready for work by 6:40, and get coffee and flip between Fox and CNN. I've tried MSNBC, but they are crazy. In the afternoons, I like The Five, Jesse Waters, but flip to CNN when Hannity comes on....or usually by that time I'm ready for Netflix or something non-news.