Beaumont West Brook (13) @ Silsbee (27) - FINAL

jdawg03

1 minute ago, BADSANTA said:

Not sure how a bad team is 4-0. 

Probaly cause they played bad teams also? I know you’re a silsbee die heart but you can tell me they didn’t look horrible tonight, use your head and not your heart! As I said I seen two bad teams tonight 

2 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

No such thing as a 4-0 bad team that has played formidable opponents.

Is Silsbee as good as your PA Memorial team? No. But they are not bad.

I don’t care about PA either but they are nice ! Yeah they’re 4-0 but I seen two bad teams tonight in my opinion if yall don’t agree then hey ! It’s just an opinion. 

1 minute ago, SmashMouth said:

But you only saw one team 3 classes up lose by 2 scores. 

We left a couple touch downs on the field. To be honest with the injuries with some key players i questioned if we would win. But those back ups came up and played good ball. Pretty much silsbee jv playing west brook varsity😂

Just now, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

We left a couple touch downs on the field. To be honest with the injuries with some key players i questioned if we would win. But those back ups came up and played good ball. Pretty much silsbee jv playing west brook varsity😂

That’s gotta be total embarrassment for Da Brook. 

2 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Atleast 25 times😂. I mean they might as well run the slot t Atleast there is some misdirection 

My point exactly. It's time for a new coach. No way can we waste our young talent on this dude.

Just now, Yeoj said:

My point exactly. It's time for a new coach. No way can we waste our young talent on this dude.

If my kid was there  he would be outta there. WB has some speed but appeared not to be well coached. I dont know who the OC is and im not trying to be rude but he needs look at his play calling and what silsbee is giving him. 

3 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

I was rooting for Ol’ Chuck. Good dude, but appears it’s not working out.

Chuck is a great person! I have nothing but respect for him as a man. As the head football coach of West Brook, he sucks!

Silsbee ans Bellville play different styles if football. Silsbee may have a better defense than HF but not as explosive on offense. Yes this is a tough game for Silsbee but if they are halfway healthy, I'll take Silsbee at home. Hitchcock has 4 or 5 D1 kids. Reminds me of some of those Newton teams from 7 or 8 years ago.