Barbers hill at lufkin

lcm93

9 hours ago, PackAttack said:

Where in the world did you guys get the idea that our QB needs to be controlled?  Our starting QB has not started a single game all year , he played about  2 quarters last week for the first time. Our WR Coutee has started at QB all year, he will be back at WR this week. Johnson will get his 1st start.  There is a lot more to worry about with Lufkin than the QB.  

I know all about your QB situation which is why I said QB’s plural. My point is to make Johnson uncomfortable and make him make mistakes to bring Coutee back in. That keeps Coutee from being a threat at WR. Lufkin QB play will be key in this match up and we know about the D, so IMO keep the Offense off balance. 

23 minutes ago, Gametyme05 said:

I think Lufkin is going to surprise some folks tonight 

I think BH will too 😎 I think you were the one that was on the Lufkin site thinking BH was a new team😂 you never heard of us😂. BH will come to play they always do.

26 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

I think BH will too 😎 I think you were the one that was on the Lufkin site thinking BH was a new team😂 you never heard of us😂. BH will come to play they always do.

That wasn't me. I knew about you guys when you hired the Euless Trinity coach. I know your school also has a problem with kids wearing dreads. See you guys tonight . I am PurpleNation on the Lufkin board 

8 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

I know all about your QB situation which is why I said QB’s plural. My point is to make Johnson uncomfortable and make him make mistakes to bring Coutee back in. That keeps Coutee from being a threat at WR. Lufkin QB play will be key in this match up and we know about the D, so IMO keep the Offense off balance. 

You sure you want Coutee to come in at QB? He's been in his bag this year. 

6 minutes ago, Gametyme05 said:

That wasn't me. I knew about you guys when you hired the Euless Trinity coach. I know your school also has a problem with kids wearing dreads. See you guys tonight 

Correction long hair only the race baiters push that crap. 😎

51 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Like your JV last night😂

That was a tough loss however although I don't like it much, the Lufkin coach has always puts the best players on the Varsity, therefore we have 6 SOPHs and several JRs who would normally be starting on a JV team starting on the Varsity.  It's a complicated system that I don't understand, so our JV sometimes takes a lot of lumps and is not indicative of Varsity play.  Good luck tonight, may the best team win.  Lufkin by +1 and the W.

5 minutes ago, PackAttack said:

That was a tough loss however although I don't like it much, the Lufkin coach has always puts the best players on the Varsity, therefore we have 6 SOPHs and several JRs who would normally be starting on a JV team starting on the Varsity.  It's a complicated system that I don't understand, so our JV sometimes takes a lot of lumps and is not indicative of Varsity play.  Good luck tonight, may the best team win.  Lufkin by +1 and the W.

Same to ya. It’s going to be a good one and Lufkin has a great team! I hope for no injuries and just a good contest between two good teams.  We also have 2 JV teams and several Sophomores playing Varsity. The JV comment was just a jab and it had no bearing of what happens on the Varsity field. BTW you do a great job with that Lufkin board! It must take a ton of time.

Thanks. Also do the Lufkin Panther Sports FB and X pages too.  All volunteer effort for the last 22 years. Someone else may need to pick it up and run with it after this year or next.  There always has to be an end so something you do for a long time. Again, safe travels.