Barbers hill at lufkin

lcm93

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I can agree with that if ppl can also agree it's time to use common sense in 2024 for something simple as far as hair. 🤷🏾‍♂️

You would think common sense would prevail but hey if they wanna be silly about a kids hair go for it just don't get defensive when people call you out on it. I only brought it up because he thought I never heard of them before but I know exactly who they are. 

47 minutes ago, Gametyme05 said:

You would think common sense would prevail but hey if they wanna be silly about a kids hair go for it just don't get defensive when people call you out on it. I only brought it up because he thought I never heard of them before but I know exactly who they are. 

Your ignorance astounds me. Hopefully everyone in Lufkin doesn’t think like you.

1 hour ago, Separation Scientist said:

Yes, there is an idiot in every village. I am sure that the vast majority of people in Lufkin are far better than him. I hope so anyway.  

When you see our team tonight let me know if you think I'm the only one from Lufkin that thinks like that.