Barbers hill at lufkin

lcm93

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I can agree with that if ppl can also agree it's time to use common sense in 2024 for something simple as far as hair. 🤷🏾‍♂️

You would think common sense would prevail but hey if they wanna be silly about a kids hair go for it just don't get defensive when people call you out on it. I only brought it up because he thought I never heard of them before but I know exactly who they are. 

47 minutes ago, Gametyme05 said:

You would think common sense would prevail but hey if they wanna be silly about a kids hair go for it just don't get defensive when people call you out on it. I only brought it up because he thought I never heard of them before but I know exactly who they are. 

Your ignorance astounds me. Hopefully everyone in Lufkin doesn’t think like you.

1 hour ago, Separation Scientist said:

Yes, there is an idiot in every village. I am sure that the vast majority of people in Lufkin are far better than him. I hope so anyway.  

When you see our team tonight let me know if you think I'm the only one from Lufkin that thinks like that. 

19 hours ago, Gametyme05 said:

When you see our team tonight let me know if you think I'm the only one from Lufkin that thinks like that. 

All I had to do is look at your Lufkin forum, you are correct, several people in Lufkin are racist just like you. Since you asked, when I saw your team last night, what struck me is that at a glance, BH's team has more diversity than the Lufkin team. Let me repeat that, BH's team has more diversity than the Lufkin team. Its clear to me you are a racist that just wanted to start a non-football argument about something. Its just that simple. Also, just as simple, Lufkin had the better football team. There, what does that prove? It only proves "Lufkin had the better football team" last night. You should put aside your racism and worry more about your impoverished crime ridden city of Lufkin. Things are going great in Mont Belvieu, TX. Meanwhile, Lufkin has more problems than anyone can count. Lufkin TX has more crime than 95% of other cities in the USA.   

This is the hidden content, please

But your footbal team is better, LOL, congrats!

Just now, Separation Scientist said:

Since you asked, when I saw your team last night, what struck me is that at a glance, BH's team has more diversity than the Lufkin team. Let me repeat that, BH's team has more diversity than the Lufkin team. Its clear to me you are a racist that just wanted to start an argument about something. Its just that simple. Also, just as simple, Lufkin has the better football team. There, what does that prove? It only proves "Lufkin has the better football team" last night. You should put aside your racism and worry more about your impoverished crime ridden city of Lufkin. Things are going great in Mont Belvieu, TX. Meanwhile, Lufkin has more problems than anyone can count. Lufkin TX has more crime than 95% of other cities in the USA.   

This is the hidden content, please

But your footbal team is better, congrats!

😂 🤣😂 Someone is big sad and just for the record I'm multi racial mixed with black and white. So if anything I'm more qualified to talk about these issues more than anyone and I'm also a veteran. Your welcome. My kid was called the N word several times by some of your players last night along with the rest of his friends as they kicked BH up and down the field. So if that's what Mont Belvieu is about you can have it. 

28 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

@Gametyme05 @Separation Scientist

You two want to make this personal and things outside of the game and teams, then go to the private message route.

Otherwise, zip it on this game thread forum.

Its not "you two". I never did. Lufkin fans started the racisim allegations before the game, and remember you even warned them to keep it to football. They didn't. They wanted to stir trouble up. Now, this morning, he  a) called me out unprovolked, and b) he is violating SETX forum rules by attacking BH players with unfounded bogus accusations.  

1 hour ago, Separation Scientist said:

Its not "you two". I never did. Lufkin fans started the racisim allegations before the game, and remember you even warned them to keep it to football. They didn't. They wanted to stir trouble up. Now, this morning, he  a) called me out unprovolked, and b) he is violating SETX forum rules by attacking BH players with unfounded bogus accusations.  

But you did post about crime in Lufkin. That was unnecessary in regards to this thread.

That's why I said "you two".