Newton vs. Anderson Shiro

Newtonres75-86

4 hours ago, Newtonres75-86 said:

Ok boys and girls we might have us a barn burner this first District game. Shiro has had a great preseason, beating 3 4A Schools.

who ya’ll pick in’.

Defeated 2  4A2 schools. Tarkington 1-3 only win was over a 2A school (snook).
Shepard 1-3.    
Luling is 3A1 and are 1-3.  
Crawford is 2A-1 and are 0-4.  

Shiro's a decent team but they haven't been challenged much. Shepherd's the best team they've played and it looks like they were exposed defensively against Shepherd. Offensively Shiro is very good up front and I think they have a speedy back as well as a speedy QB. Newton's defense looks a little suspect but that's partially because they've played some really good teams. I think Newton wins this one fairly easily but it might be a little closer than years past. I predict Newton will score 36 or more and Shiro will score 22 or less. 

3 hours ago, BBfan061 said:

This game shouldn’t be close… 

Neither should the Deridder game but about 4 personnel  fouls ,several holdings, several off sides a couple of delay penalties, pass interference, several illegal proc.all adds up to one disastrous night. Its been that way every game.