Week-5 Beaumont United at Port Arthur Memorial Predictions 9/27

Mr. Buddy Garrity

Who wins?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Port Arthur Memorial
    • Beaumont United

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 09/27/2024 at 10:00 PM

Titans are the ranked team, and should easily win the game, homecoming notwithstanding.  

If BU's O-line could give #10 a second or two more time, perhaps he'd settle down and be able to put a little more zip on his passes. Otherwise he's accurate enough and he's got a couple of speedy receivers. The team isn't lacking for athletes, just some organization, and a little "fire", as we used to call it. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

If BU scores more than 13 they'll consider that a moral victory 🤷🏾‍♂️ 

If they score at all they'll consider it a moral victory.

3 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Just like Duncanville did y’all?  Ok, I understand…

Don't think you do. A Donkey Stompin is when you completely obliterate your opponent. Duncanville hasn't completely obliterated us. 

1 minute ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Those scores kind of resemble what Cal Preps and all the other predictions were saying what Jasper would do.  The game still has to be played...

That is very true, what's also very true is we're not Jasper. (No disrespect to Jasper btw). 

i'm picking titans, but they make this game harder than it needs to be...possible trap game. After United, PAM travels to the rock to play ball. Probably the biggest game of the year. #9 vs #10, assuming ball or PAM don't move up in rankings. You will have a lot of college scouts there i'd imagine due to both teams have very high ranking defensive players. Ball fans are pretty much like some schools...fair weather. so because they are ranked and playing against PA, this one will be packed. Again, i think they beat BU, but don't pull away till the 3rd or 4th qtr.  I would also play all the starters!!! Now, if its a blowout by halftime, yes pull them, but i would definitely let Riles get some reps due to the magnitude of the following week.