44 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

We can at least talk about some of these games going on or results on here.  I’ll start: if that last defensive play wasn’t defensive PI or at least illegal contact, Dak is gonna have a hard time today. 

Already with the if's.

smh

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Already with the if's.

smh

officials were bad in the first half.  But that’s no excuse for the result, it wouldn’t have mattered.  This cowboys team is not good.  The problem is that Dak will probably do what he always does, which is rack up all-time great stats against all the bad teams on their schedule, and squeak them into the playoffs, and lose a first round game.  Just enough for Jerry to do nothing to improve the team.  But hey, maybe not this year.  They’ll lose to some bad teams as well if they don’t quit allowing about 7 yds a run.  I just don’t think there’s a point where they get so bad that Jerry admits to himself that it’s time to give it up.  And it’s a shame that his son is in a position to take the team over when he’s done.  I may be in NFL purgatory forever.